Reviews for The Ultimate Betrayal 2
Melnie chapter 27 . 11/4/2008
This is more then fantastic. A night and halve a day i've been reading. I want more. I'm addicted! more more!
BookWorm1990 chapter 27 . 4/12/2005
*gasp* HOLY SHIT! omg! *silenced* dude...IT BLEW UP! J's GONE! *shocked* I didn't expect this cheer...omg...IS EVERYONE OK? HOLY SHIT!

*claps* This second one was totaly GREAT,AWESOME,FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC (to quote your story haha!) i loved each and every chapter, despite what you say, and I loved all the drama and action...and just everything

wow...im stil in shock!
BookWorm1990 chapter 26 . 4/12/2005
*gasp time389520* YOU! and your damn cliff hangers! omg! i wonder who that is? *pounders* GOSH! you are evil lmao. But nevertheless great.

On to the last chapter *teary eyes* lmao.

GREAT AWESOME CHAPTER!
BookWorm1990 chapter 25 . 4/12/2005
*claps* J tranted her first guy lol. i love the line where shes like 'i like this car too' it so reminds me of termantor 3 lmao *loser* hopefully dom wont be TOO pissed *laughs* right. Lettys brother getting hit by dom *rolls* that whole badge thing cracked me up

LOVED this chapter!
BookWorm1990 chapter 24 . 4/12/2005
*gasp* that bad cop lol. I could SO picture this scene..it was like the real thing :)

I liked how Temp and Ice are stuck in the car with Bri in the middle *laughs* It must be nice haha. And J/Tiff teasing the guys *grins* That was funny as hell.

great chapter!
BookWorm1990 chapter 23 . 4/12/2005
*gasp* CLIFFEHANGGER again...*shakes head and grins* Temp/Tiff and J are cool now. Tiff's talk to the wrist thing had me rolling lmao. And rome was cracking me up going after those pancakes.

Dre called *shakes head* bad choice with temp around lol.

great chapter as always cheer!
BookWorm1990 chapter 22 . 4/12/2005
aww i love the farytail ending chapters lmao. hmm..j getting in on the whole truck thing? could be intersesting lmao. Leon and temp *gasp* atleast ice showed him a leason.

love it of course!
BookWorm1990 chapter 21 . 4/11/2005
AW! J and Dom are back together ATLAST! *claps and dances* I'm very happy now lol. Leon eyeing temp? hmm...interesting..haha. But it's good that Temp and Tiff got there revenge.

I just love the part where J and Dom make up *grins* It's just so adorable!

As always Cheer, GREAT chapter!
BookWorm1990 chapter 20 . 4/11/2005
Aww what a cute ending for this chapter! TIFF'S OK! *claps* I hope J's ok to, and its good to know that Ro isn't a betaryer...damn you had me fooled with ice knowing where tiff was lol.

great chapter! very suspenful!
BookWorm1990 chapter 19 . 4/11/2005
*claps* This chapter was just full of racing Cheer lol. But the whole Ice thing, with him yelling and screaming at J made me affraid of him, I mean, I've never seen him like that before *shivers* But hopefully she wont spill her guts about it or else Ice might do something worse

Temp and J? Caught by the maybe crooked cops? *gasp* A CLIFFHANGER!

haha great chapter as always!
BookWorm1990 chapter 18 . 4/11/2005
Aww! A Temp/Ice moment! I'm glad that J was smart and signed herself out of the hospitable. But atleast Temp is finally getting some sleep!

loved it of course!
BookWorm1990 chapter 14 . 4/9/2005
*gasp* I hope J's gonna be ok. I liked the talk that Ice and Dom had, a male talk lmao. Dre and J are bad though, drinking and driving. *shakes head* never good.

Great chapter!
BookWorm1990 chapter 11 . 4/9/2005
'shut the shit up'

HAHAHA! That line cracked me up to no end! I'm sorry I haven't been reading your story :(

But I'm detertimed to read/review each chapter!

Uh-oh...Whats with all the breakups? First Dom and J, now Temp and Ice? *shakes head* Gotta love drama lmao. I love the little one-liners Temp says, it just makes me laugh so much.

Loved this chatper!
LowRyderbabe69 chapter 27 . 4/5/2005
Hey girl! *jaw drops* Ya just ended it... I'm so shocked. I wanna know what the hell is going on! Anywayz tho... i can't wait for the third installment and I know you weren't feeling this one as much as the original UB. I gotta tell ya tho... even tho in the beginning it really didn't have the same flava as UB i still loved it and these last few chapters... they were really starting to let the first one shine through. I'm so glad to finally be able to read your stuff again... its been hell not being able to. But for reals... I'll be looking for the third one... so make sure it gets posted soon! Lol. I swear i'm not pushy at all! *bats eyelashes* Okay so it doesn't work as well for me as it does J... I can't help it if the devil is my daddy. Well I'ma go now cuz its almost 3 in the morning here. Love ya and i'll ttyl! -Jess
Diira chapter 27 . 4/5/2005
I have been reading your stories for as long as I can remember. I think you’re a great author with a lot of talent and there is no way you can just stop the whole story there. I hope you find the right inspiration to continue.

-Peace, Diira