Reviews for Piano in the Dark
Paradox.bookjunkie chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
awww...
Loved this!
Very well written and you kept the characters perfectly in tune with their personalities.
ME4427 chapter 11 . 9/29/2013
Wow! What can I say?! I've just read the whole story through and I loved it so much! It's one of the best things I've read! See a lot of these romances with Draco, well the authors often try and change him too much and I hate that! But u didn't! And yet u still made it work! The ups and the downs of this story had me filled with emotion because they were powerful and unbelievably well written! It was beautiful and i loved the base around the music and the piano because it worked! Wow I don't think I've written a review this long! But I've written all this because I feel u need to hear it.
blacknblu30 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Very good
rainstorm007 chapter 11 . 12/1/2009
I LOVE THIS! SO GOOD! Great dialogue and I love how the story had a ton of ups and downs. Lovely job!
Libellula Blue chapter 11 . 8/2/2009
Aw
Libellula Blue chapter 10 . 8/2/2009
OMG this story is bloody brilliant! OMG its the best one i've read, Ever! seriously!
Leigha chapter 11 . 4/2/2009
AW. I loved it. So sweet. Im gonna marry Draco even with all his pms issues.
Rashel Quinn chapter 11 . 7/1/2008
omg .. the story was really god .. but i was wondering ... in the epilogue .. draco is in london doin auror training and ginny is in scotland doin healer training right ... ? well awesome story ... hope you have a sequel too .. :D
Vicious Dice chapter 4 . 4/12/2008
Greatest Draco/Ginny fanfic to date! Great Job!
Lani1402 chapter 5 . 11/16/2007
this is the best dg story ive read!congrats!nothing to fault!

peace.
midnitefaeri chapter 7 . 9/10/2007
up until now in the story i have thought you've been pretty original... but now,its getting very cliche
midnitefaeri chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
i like the idea of draco playing the piano
Georgenia chapter 11 . 8/14/2007
lol. draco and ginny are so cute.
JustWriter2 chapter 11 . 8/2/2007
Luboo luboo luboo luboo! (That's how Japanese people say, 'love,' in our language. Notice it's the accent. Anyway their word for love is, 'ai;' but that's beside the point. I just wanted you to understand what I meant.)

-JWchan -
Gr8 Black Raven chapter 11 . 4/4/2007
i loved the fic! It was so good! The ending was awesome, and everyone stayed in Character pretty good. I loved it!

The Raven