Reviews for Sugar Silly String
Animeaddict666 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Man, you blow me away with your succinct, insightful character analysis. I would normally never read fanfic for movies, but gave it a try, because it's YOU, and was not disappointed! Read it twice even!
UE chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
BRILLIANT. i swear, you made go-go more real in this fic than in tarantino's film. this was freakin' genius, freakin' *PERFECT*! i don't even have the adequate vocab to express my awe right now!
Lisa Jane chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
This is written brilliantly. I agree - when I think of Japan I also think of sugar (and wrapped up packages of toilet paper). I like how you've given Go-Go a very childish feel, but in doing so she comes off far more mature. Almost like a grown up trapped inside a six year old's body.
Ying Ying 54 chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
I was reading the "Fics With Great Lines" thread on SF and clicked on the link that DS provided.

All I can say is...damn.

This is the first fic of yours that I've read outside of the FFX-2 fandom. Your description, characterization the change in wording-everything-WOW.

I'm sorry I can't give you the same kind of reviews you give me, but this is so different from the FF fics of yours that I'm more familiar with that I'm still sitting here with my jaw dropped in amazement at how good this is.

You should be published.
Athla chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
great story
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
This piece screams "frivolous Japanese schoolgirl killer." Just wonderful.
aliceautumn chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Whoa... Love this. You really bring GoGo to "life" well... Real nice.
nopenomore chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Oh god! This is so fucking good.
Tokyo Queen Go-Go Yubari chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
swet! you described her right down to the core. a little confusing but other then that its great!(Go-Go is my favorite character too!)
Thorne Scratch chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Whenever I saw Gogo on screen, I tended to be pretty blown away, but this just topped all that off: I feel sort of like I got hit by a train in slow motion. Damn, man, and this is an hour-fic? My admiration knows no bounds.
Evil Edea chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Your writing rocks my socks.