Reviews for When Darkness Falls
katherine chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Awe man ! Your story is imaginative! I love it ! I never know what will happen next ! This has everything I love to read in one fantastic fic! Thanks so much for making my week! Your a top notch writer :)
L.A.H.H chapter 6 . 6/27/2009
Thank you for writing this! It was great. x
Abaddonite0345 chapter 6 . 3/11/2007
A warm-hearted, solid story. I was particularly fond of the later chapters but the Ryan angst came on a little thick at times.

Pen Liddin chapter 4 . 9/2/2006
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGM IM ACCTUALLY CRYING! I NEVER CRY HOW DID YOU DO THAT? YOU MADE ME CRY! seriously you should really give yourself a pat on the back or something...the only other times ive cried for something ficitonal is when frodo tells sam to piss off in lord of the rings 3 haha. acctually now that i tihnk about it its kinda funny...hehehehe AH see? im heartless lol. but you know what? i herby declare this my favourite story! you better believe it! OMG i can't write anymore i have to read the next chapter! AH ITS LIKE...THE PERFECT STORY...its like you read my thoughts about what i think the perfect story would be and wrote it down! HOW DID YOU DO THAT
Stoneage Woman chapter 6 . 8/25/2006
Aw...that was such an awesome story! So realistic, and I loved your portrayal of Ryan's character. Very well done. :D
Yessi chapter 6 . 8/12/2006
Mhm, seems that I'm quite late to the party. Like, two years...

However, I just found this and I really love your Ryan. He's at the same time both thougher and more vulnerable than in canon. It's great to see him opening up to Kirsten (that scene of both of them crying themselves to sleep was just pure "aw"), admitting his weaknesses, accepting the Cohens' help. And and then there is Chino!Ryan who smashes a bottle of beer at A.J.s grave.

You manage to combine these two (rather antithetic) parts of Ryan in a very beautiful way. Thanks so much for sharing!
Kisa chapter 6 . 5/1/2006
cool fic

poor Ryan

please write another fic about Ryan
Concerned Teacher chapter 4 . 10/2/2005
As a teacher in a family of teachers, I can attest to the truth of Ryan's unfortunate history with Child Protective Services. We report and report and report, and, yet, the child is rarely-if ever-removed from the home. If the child *is* removed from the home, it is not long before the child is returned.

It's very sad.

And very realistic.

There are *FAR* too many "Ryans" out there.
katwoman76 chapter 6 . 6/18/2005
Again, I have to say...I really love your Cohen1 stories.

So hopefully, you still have lots of ideas for new ones.

Keep on writing.
Henhen chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
60sChic chapter 6 . 10/3/2004
Wow. Great ending. I don't know if you drew from any urban legends, but the graveyard scene was suberb. Really eerie, but very well thought out and well written. I liked the voice you gave Ryan - made for great closure.
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 10/1/2004
That was cool. I love it how Ryan left A.J. deprived in the afterlife. Of course, I'm not at all superstitious, but...anything that throws a curve at somebody who hurts Ryan is a-okay with me.
AA Battery chapter 6 . 9/30/2004
is it done? or does Dawn get her revenge? hehe update- or don't? hmm... anyway great story! really enjoyed it!
Christina chapter 6 . 9/30/2004
Wow what a great story I just got caught up on the last four chapters and they just kept on getting better and better. I am sad to see it end but I look forward to more of you fiction
Phaze chapter 6 . 9/30/2004
Out standing. A very moving chapter to end a very moving story. I only hope this is not your last. Thank you so much for sharing.