Reviews for Awake in an Infinite Dream
Miru Amai chapter 9 . 1/17/2005
hmm, thats interesting. see this is why i like our time better. We at least have a warning as to what the weather will do. Even if the weather man is always wrong..::growls and throws a big rock at the weather man:: But don't dogs sense this kinda stuff? Inuyahsas really letting his guard down.
Inulover chapter 11 . 1/17/2005
That was funny! Miroku and Sango are like the perfect couple! lol! i'm gonna read the rest of the other story now, by reading your other stories, i know this one will be just as amazing!
MoonBaby chapter 10 . 1/17/2005
Aw! A cute little baby boy! That's so sweet! - I enjoyed this soo much! and now i'm off the read the prequel!
Fk306 chapter 11 . 1/17/2005
lol this is great
angelicjapgurl chapter 9 . 1/16/2005
This is so tragic! Kagome having to see her own husband in pain while she is safe! Please Update Soon!
erica6060 chapter 9 . 1/16/2005
o my poor inuysha i hope he is okay cant wait for more i love this sotry
Suaru chapter 9 . 1/16/2005
NO! DAMN YOU AND YOUR CLIFFIES! YOU BETTER UPDATE REALLY REALLY SOON Or ELSE! I MEAN IT!UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

Suaru
Trunkslover22 chapter 9 . 1/16/2005
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA! It is I Amy! I have returned and now I have read this story about *sweatdrop* too many times to remember... Anyways I love your stories and always will and i just want to say thanks for putting my qoutes on your profile I feel honored! I'm going insane because well the lawn gnomes are back! *Everybody screams* Yes I'm a little hyper but you could never tell...it was only two people no one saw *eye twitching*lol. Oh guess what I followed your advice about not caring what people think and I wore this one Metallica shirt that said kill em all and I was getting stares the whole day that'll teach people to judge me! I wanted to meet another friend online and I was interested in that person named Lady Kjerston of the western she seems pretty cool. Hey Lady Kjerston of the western if your reading this I just wanted to say hi and what's your email address. You can look up my profile i think I was just to lazy to sign in or you can ask Kayla more about me. Sorry. Anyways Kayla keep up the good work and email me later I miss you!

Lots of love from your slightly insane friend,

Amers
aoaoaoaoaoa chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
goos story!
inux3kagome chapter 9 . 1/16/2005
ur fanfictions are da best!
Queen.Vee chapter 9 . 1/16/2005
OH No! What's gonna happen! Inuyasha! Kagome! NO!1 Lol, great story!

Venusgurl#5
DarkHanyouGurl chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
u made me cry...
DainaDoll516 chapter 9 . 1/16/2005
AH! cliff-hanger! your story is good. i'm not that big of a fan of drama. but usually i only read it when i go through mood swings. and mood swings always come with depression. I HATE MOOD SWINGS! anyway, next chappy please!
Aria-wolfstar chapter 9 . 1/16/2005
*gasp* crappy cliff hangers! you must update son! this story is awesome. I love it. UPDATE!

Til Next Time

Aria
TennyoKameko chapter 9 . 1/15/2005
I love this story

and i don't want to make this shound like a threat...

But update this story soon or i shall smite thee!

Really

I don't know how i plan to smite you...but I will, Oh yes i will

Please update love the story

Kameko