Reviews for Nightmare
NiniilVioletta chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
wow i hope they dont kill yazoo cant wait to see what happens next.
Adden chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Poor Yazoo. This really makes me feel for him. I hope Kadaj and Loz really aren’t dead. That would be devastating. O.O

Good work though.

Not sure what it is, but there is just /something/ about hot young men holding cute little girls/babies that is very attractive.

Good job! More More More!
LucidKren chapter 7 . 5/7/2008
This is a really good story. I really wish you'd write more...
Brittainy Page chapter 7 . 2/9/2008
Don't have an e-mail address,heh, sorry -_-; I love your story so far, please continue it? I want to know how it ends, and I hope your write further stories in the future, Please and thank you! Oh, and have a nice day!_
Mawarumawaru chapter 7 . 11/9/2007
i love it ! plz update
Riderazzo chapter 7 . 7/6/2007
This is an interesting story. So Kadaj and Loz are dead. I'm interested to see where you would take this. Do you think you will be continueing it? I hope you do!;)
Millenium Ring chapter 7 . 6/22/2007
A great fanfic with a great plot. Why the halt in the writing? Well for whatever reasons you stopped writing this, I still think this is a great Yazoo based story. Not many good ones out there, but this one is going onto my list of good Yazoo stories.

I hope everyone who read this liked what they read.

from Millenium Ring
happymarshmellows chapter 7 . 4/30/2007
GAHH! good VERY GOOD. i love it. infact i practially screamed when i found i was at the end. PLEASE continue and please write more soon! please! love it!
Freaky Person O.o chapter 7 . 4/25/2007
meep! Cuteness!

Also unfinished.. hmm.. well aint this a conundrum..

I guess you should update soon then XD

X3
blood-fire-dragon chapter 7 . 2/16/2007
.0.0.0...OMG! this is so good_! u HAVE to update this story, and SOON! plz, this is soo awesome!_~
PurpleKiwi chapter 7 . 12/10/2006
Wah! Such a cliffhanger! Don't leave it! I really want to read more!
JustMe chapter 7 . 10/5/2006
Duh - great story.. ! But i dont have a great chance to read more after over a year, have i.. ? :(

Greets
Skavnema chapter 7 . 8/14/2006
wow, kwl fic! thats kinda creepy too!
o Charlie x chapter 7 . 8/9/2006
Hey! I can't wait till you get out of that awful writer's Block, this story is great and I really can't wait to read the next chapter, you're an awesome writer! Anyway, I'll be going now, bye bye, looking forward to ready the rest of the story
DreamCatcher16 chapter 7 . 8/6/2006
I Know this hasn't been updated for close to 9 months and I must say it's pretty good. Maybe one day you will update it _ so far technically yazoo did do anything wrong...well technically. Loz had taken marlene and loz had hurt Tfa. The only thing Yazoo did take her to a doctor and possibly made her endure a boring tour... ;.; *snuffle* Poor Yazoo.