Reviews for Crumpets Aren't My Style
GBTtown chapter 25 . 8/28
This is one of the best HP/SG1 crossovers I have had the pleasure to read.
hisnhers chapter 25 . 8/27
500 stanzas! Oh my stars...

I have never read an HP/SG-1 crossover (that I can recall anyway.) I thoroughly enjoyed this. Lots of O'Neill humor and cross cultural confusion and battles and etc. Loved the Voldemort vs. Ba'al scenes and then Voldemort, Ba'al and Harry all trying to inhabit one body... what a fun fic this was.

Thanks for sharing.

hisnhers chapter 23 . 8/27
You killed Lupin. I'm... speechless. I believe I mentioned author abuse... yup, definitely time for some author abuse. Ready?

WHY! -sobbing- whhhyyyyyyy -sniff- (I know Snape would consider listening to whining and crying abuse on his ears.) Did it work enough to bring Lupin back? I'll check the next chapter.

(Sorry. I must have had too much sugar today.)

hisnhers chapter 20 . 8/27
You have got to be kidding me! Harry Potter is The Man! He overcame Ba'al. O'Neill is shot? In abdomen! Ok. Now I'm fluctuating between sad and mad. There is about to be some author abuse. xD

hisnhers chapter 19 . 8/27
"...or?" "Crossed wires?" "You know, for a god you are pretty incompetent." "Wrong button?" 'Probably not a good idea to antagonize him...' Ya think?

"I always feel as if I know less than I did before after speaking to an elf." lol! They do think humans are stupid (even though they don't say so) and they are so much smarter than they are given credit for being.

hisnhers chapter 16 . 8/27
McG impressed Bre'tac. Nice.

McG glares... Potter cringes. Tough love, gotta love it (too a degree.)

hisnhers chapter 10 . 8/27
Gotta love a ticked off Teal'c. He will go through anything and anybody to save you.

I swear I could hear Teal'c saying, "Go ahead, make my day," with that slightly gravely voice. xD

hisnhers chapter 8 . 8/27
You know what I really want to see sometime? Moony give Moody a good hard Gibbs smack and then take his mechanical? eye and his peg leg and then taunt him with it. Yup, I'm sure you will accommodate me in your next fic... right? xD Seriously, I'm enjoying this fic.

hisnhers chapter 7 . 8/27
Oh, dear. McG. is in the house of the brave for a reason.

hisnhers chapter 5 . 8/27
rofl! a bucket strapped to Snapes head and goggles! rofl!

Poor Professor McG. A vet visit. -snort- Poor thing.

hisnhers chapter 2 . 8/27
Yes! Alright O'Neill, get them. Gotta Love a rescue from General Jack.

hisnhers chapter 1 . 8/27
"Yes!" "what? No!" "ugh..." plus lots of other reactions. Enjoyed this chapter. Nice introduction and meshing of two worlds.

Oh Dobby.

I like this fic. A lot. You write a really good O'Neill and you made me ship Bra'tac/McGonagall.
PascalDragon chapter 25 . 7/4
This was a very interesting crossover. Of course the ministry would be dense as usual, but at least they didn't obliviate everyone and the kitchen sink...
So thank you for sharing this story. :)
NouvelleVoix chapter 2 . 6/26
"barrowed" instead of "borrowed" made me laugh, because that's the sort of typo I make all the time.
1,289 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »