Reviews for Crumpets Aren't My Style
stars90 chapter 25 . 4/1
Great work. Your characterization of most of the characters was excellent, which is something not tb taken lightly in many of these crossover fics that I've seen.
WRose chapter 25 . 3/6
super
RiddleWrappedInAnEnigma chapter 25 . 2/4
Interesting take on this crossover.
MattKennedy chapter 25 . 12/27/2014
Great story! :) Really like the way the two worlds were blended, though I was a bit disappointed we never found out what happened to Remus in the end.
R. Howard Lawrence chapter 25 . 12/26/2014
Thank you for a very interesting crossover.
I wish it had gone a bit father on the epilogue if you were not going to write a sequel.
I see you are still on site but are no longer posting, too bad for that I would like to see
if there could be more to this tale.
TheBigOne chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
You know it would be nice to have smoother scene transitions. It's hard to tell when something new happens as it all blurs in with each other.
TheBigOne chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
I think Voldy is the cause of America's decline too! George Bush going crazy at the end and Obama winning peace prizes for doing absolutely nothing and taking credit away from other people in other instances which takes too long to get into.

George Bush's original intentions which they won't teach in school for obvious reasons was to stop banks from lending loans to people who cannot afford them and that is wise as we were spending our way into debt.

The Clinton *Surplus* is a huge myth and I know because I lived it. Every day in the end of the Clinton run was *Budget Cut this* or *Budget Cut That* including the police.

Dad worked in McMinnville Oregon back then and the local police actually made a public announcement they would stop going after car thieves if they were not violent so the first time ever we got a *club* for the steering wheel made out of solid steel with a strong locking mechanism and our car never once got broken into despite lots of opportunity as car thefts were on the rise IN THE DAYTIME!

When Bush came the budget cuts to the police stopped and one time Mom left the key in the back door for an entire week unnotice and anybody could've opened up the car and gotten in while Dad was at work.

At this point he worked at Lloyd Center Mall the hot spot for car thieves and the car was left in the parking garage unattended to for hours each day.

We still actually have the club.
TheBigOne chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
I am rather surprised Harry doesn't know much about math as most fanfics this length tend to show him smarter due to studying muggle stuff on his own to pass the time and wanting a degree.
TheBigOne chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
I bet McGeyver could've done it in half the time and all with just some bubble gum wrappers!
Soten-ni-zase chapter 25 . 10/5/2014
Oh thank goodness, my worry for Harry was unfounded in this instance.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 24 . 10/5/2014
*worries desperately for Harry, especially that "I'm a god" line*

So, Wizards are part Ancient and when you try and revive them, they can either ascend or come back, but as muggles. Interesting.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 23 . 10/5/2014
Son of fucking, god damn it, some on teach Moldy-wort how to DIE!

This is awful, now Harry has Ba'al and Moldy-wort in his head, not fun.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 22 . 10/5/2014
I need to stop feeling relieved when things seem to be going well since there's still a few chapters left.

DAMN YOU MOLDY-WORT!
Soten-ni-zase chapter 21 . 10/5/2014
At first I was like, yay, things are calming down and getting better.

and then oh shit

and then yay again

and then at the end, oh shit again.
Soten-ni-zase chapter 20 . 10/5/2014
I forgot to say this last chapter, nice call back to actually mentioning that one race that seems to only appear in Space Race, I enjoy that.

Aw shit, *brings Lupin to space* *wearwolf*

I knew Harry must have had some resistance to Ba'al.
1,255 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »