Reviews for Crumpets Aren't My Style
Markus Sigl chapter 25 . 4/26
Hey Marz1

The story is just good.

Edge’s translation is useful.

Greeting

Originaltext
Hey Marz1

Die Story ist Einfach nur gut.

Die Übersetzung von Edge ist brauchbar.

Gruß
khatre chapter 14 . 2/2
I love this chapter soo soooo very much
khatre chapter 12 . 2/1
kk .. since Harry has .. died .. a few times .. is Tom now officially Out Of Harrys Head?
khatre chapter 11 . 2/1
Arrrrrrrrgh! Why is Everyone (other than Lupin) sooooo Effing STUPID!?
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 25 . 12/1/2021
Well, this was fun. Very true to the natures of both series, full of good twists, impressive villainy, and some moments that cracked me up.
atymer chapter 25 . 8/17/2021
Very entertaining adventure, though Harry had a particularly harsh experience. Obviously repercussions are going to be felt for years, but I also see progress and change.
I hope the magic welders returned did not have to continue to live in such a horrid state of being. Wizards tend to live long if there is no dark wannabe's around.
xfel chapter 14 . 3/25/2021
Tok'ra, fucking up things since like forever.
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 25 . 1/20/2021
Thank you for a wonderful story. I'm just sorry to ended.
RSegovia chapter 1 . 9/23/2020
This story is so iconic! From Harry politely asking to be thrown into the pit of snakes to the three-way battle over his mind, the awesome just doesn't stop. I wish there were more stories like this.
dreamjanus chapter 4 . 8/21/2020
It is MI5 not M15...
M eye 5
It is similar to misnaming the FBI to FB1.
The closest you can get to M15 in the UK is a canceled motorway.
Phoenix1687 chapter 14 . 8/5/2020
Harry is idiotic! First he's moaning and crying about killing people trying to kill him and now hes running off on half cocked missions without info or training as usual but has the audacity to complain about his life
noylj chapter 11 . 6/29/2020
Everyone but SGC is doing the wrong thing. Wish Hammond was still around. Surely someone would check the coffee and food. Someone must have a brain.
KnowInsight chapter 25 . 5/4/2020
i rather enjoyed this, however you left us hanging about what happened to Remus.
JOHN0713 chapter 25 . 4/18/2020
Very entertaining.
Sauwk chapter 25 . 3/21/2020
Just end it, that was a cool run
1,337 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »