Reviews for Crumpets Aren't My Style
xfel chapter 14 . 3/25
Tok'ra, fucking up things since like forever.
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 25 . 1/20
Thank you for a wonderful story. I'm just sorry to ended.
RSegovia chapter 1 . 9/23/2020
This story is so iconic! From Harry politely asking to be thrown into the pit of snakes to the three-way battle over his mind, the awesome just doesn't stop. I wish there were more stories like this.
dreamjanus chapter 4 . 8/21/2020
It is MI5 not M15...
M eye 5
It is similar to misnaming the FBI to FB1.
The closest you can get to M15 in the UK is a canceled motorway.
Phoenix1687 chapter 14 . 8/5/2020
Harry is idiotic! First he's moaning and crying about killing people trying to kill him and now hes running off on half cocked missions without info or training as usual but has the audacity to complain about his life
noylj chapter 11 . 6/29/2020
Everyone but SGC is doing the wrong thing. Wish Hammond was still around. Surely someone would check the coffee and food. Someone must have a brain.
KnowInsight chapter 25 . 5/4/2020
i rather enjoyed this, however you left us hanging about what happened to Remus.
JOHN0713 chapter 25 . 4/18/2020
Very entertaining.
Sauwk chapter 25 . 3/21/2020
Just end it, that was a cool run
hdres chapter 25 . 3/1/2020
An exciting and inventive story. I really enjoyed how you interwove the two different worlds and showed the confusion each side felt. I really enjoyed how O’Neill engaged with wizards. The battle scenes were very good too. Thank you for sharing your story.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/27/2020
McGonagall is such a user and she doesn't even realise it. Are all wizard raised wizards inherently evil? They seem to have little to no morals.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/8/2020
And for f’s sake...try finishing a story before starting a new one. Horrible habit
Guest chapter 10 . 1/8/2020
You don’t have to have a beta (yikes if you did for this) but you should spellcheck. Spellcheck (and grammar check) were invented so you don’t look stupid. You need grammar lessons, again. Then vs than. Learn it! And you misspelled opportunities on the chapter name.
WhiteElfElder chapter 20 . 12/23/2019
Who exactly does Briggs work for, because he certainly is not working for the SGC?
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 12/22/2019
Moody is as bad or worse than the DEs with the way he acts towards non-combatants.
1,331 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »