Reviews for Crumpets Aren't My Style
excellent story
ChromeController chapter 4 . 6/7
That was a rather unique story. I'm torn whether I liked it or not
I feel this ending left too many loose ends eg what became of Lupin? what's the explanation of the bit of wood in harry's hand? why is harry going back to hogwarts and not being tutored in america? (it seemed a great opportunity for Harry to find some family with o'nell and the gang). Story was great up until now.
WhiteElfElder chapter 25 . 4/14
Is Harry still able to use magic? I wonder because he used none when fighting Draco. What came of that alien plant fragment in Harry's hand?
WhiteElfElder chapter 23 . 4/13
How many damn lives does Voldemort have...he jumps bodies more than a Goa'uld.
WhiteElfElder chapter 16 . 4/13
Crap, I hope Ba'al did not take Harry over, because that creep is likely to master Harry's power.
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 4/13
Snape is going to end up dead...and it could not happen to a better person.
stylo1 chapter 8 . 2/28
sg1 some kind of super muggles? stunner wont work well, truth serum not at all
The Laughing Necromancer chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
I've read this crossover once before and I love it. I just have on question, did you indent any of your paragraphs? That's all I want to know.
suziq968 chapter 25 . 12/6/2017
Wow, this was so great! I can't wait to see what else you've done. So, does Harry still have a parasitic thorn wand in his hand?
suziq968 chapter 5 . 12/5/2017
Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard! Bucket head and little old lady cat that purrs for T'ealc. Dying, I tell you. This is awesome!
Guest chapter 25 . 6/12/2017
interesting story
sh777 chapter 25 . 5/26/2017
Read this again. Still awesome.
geekymom chapter 25 . 5/13/2017
Wonderful story!
Schatze8210 chapter 25 . 1/24/2017
What a great story! Very well developed and everyone seemed to be in character. Hope to be reading more of your stories very soon.
1,306 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »