Reviews for Crumpets Aren't My Style
noylj chapter 11 . 6/29
Everyone but SGC is doing the wrong thing. Wish Hammond was still around. Surely someone would check the coffee and food. Someone must have a brain.
KnowInsight chapter 25 . 5/4
i rather enjoyed this, however you left us hanging about what happened to Remus.
JOHN0713 chapter 25 . 4/18
Very entertaining.
Sauwk chapter 25 . 3/21
Just end it, that was a cool run
hdres chapter 25 . 3/1
An exciting and inventive story. I really enjoyed how you interwove the two different worlds and showed the confusion each side felt. I really enjoyed how O’Neill engaged with wizards. The battle scenes were very good too. Thank you for sharing your story.
McGonagall is such a user and she doesn't even realise it. Are all wizard raised wizards inherently evil? They seem to have little to no morals.
And for f’s sake...try finishing a story before starting a new one. Horrible habit
You don’t have to have a beta (yikes if you did for this) but you should spellcheck. Spellcheck (and grammar check) were invented so you don’t look stupid. You need grammar lessons, again. Then vs than. Learn it! And you misspelled opportunities on the chapter name.
WhiteElfElder chapter 20 . 12/23/2019
Who exactly does Briggs work for, because he certainly is not working for the SGC?
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 12/22/2019
Moody is as bad or worse than the DEs with the way he acts towards non-combatants.
WhiteElfElder chapter 7 . 12/22/2019
Did Voldemort take Albus' wand with him?
Matthias von Schwarzwald chapter 14 . 8/1/2019
"I'm Tieholtsodi, *Serpent* God of the Third Plane. If you've got legs, you don't really fall under my jurisdiction." Classic. Pure gold.
Matt chapter 6 . 4/30/2019
Really? The US Air Force just KIDNAPPED a British child. From Britain. Because they BELIEVE that he's somehow involved in alien technology, without any proof whatsoever. That's the most moronic thing I've ever read! You're an idiot! The US government would never sanction that, and the British government would never allow it. This story just went from strange to completely stupid and pointless.
Helene Nightfire chapter 25 . 3/5/2019
I had fun re reading this fic. Thanks for leaving it up. It will be fun to see what you do with the sequel if you continue it after all this time. I’ll happily read it! If you can’t find the time then let me take the opportunity to say thank you for the entertainment of what you have given us.
inkbat29 chapter 25 . 1/2/2019
i don't know how, but i guess i never read the final two chapters of this story - and here i come back more than 10 years later and the chapters are up! thank you, i LOVE this crossover and knowing the end of the story is just lovely - i love reading about the interactions of the different cultures and the different technologies - and the clever dryness in some of the prose and dialogue. thank you very much for this terrific fic 3
1,326 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »