Reviews for Crumpets Aren't My Style
suziq968 chapter 25 . 12/6
Wow, this was so great! I can't wait to see what else you've done. So, does Harry still have a parasitic thorn wand in his hand?
suziq968 chapter 5 . 12/5
Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard! Bucket head and little old lady cat that purrs for T'ealc. Dying, I tell you. This is awesome!
interesting story
sh777 chapter 25 . 5/26
Read this again. Still awesome.
geekymom chapter 25 . 5/13
Wonderful story!
Schatze8210 chapter 25 . 1/24
What a great story! Very well developed and everyone seemed to be in character. Hope to be reading more of your stories very soon.
AccountKiller00010000000000000 chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
"It's O'Neill, with two L's!"

Great story, though. I'm definitely continuing with it.
Montara chapter 25 . 12/8/2016
Wow! What a story! I enjoyed it from the start till the end! Never got you so much for sharing it! You are a very talented writer!
GBTtown chapter 25 . 8/28/2016
This is one of the best HP/SG1 crossovers I have had the pleasure to read.
hisnhers chapter 25 . 8/27/2016
500 stanzas! Oh my stars...

I have never read an HP/SG-1 crossover (that I can recall anyway.) I thoroughly enjoyed this. Lots of O'Neill humor and cross cultural confusion and battles and etc. Loved the Voldemort vs. Ba'al scenes and then Voldemort, Ba'al and Harry all trying to inhabit one body... what a fun fic this was.

Thanks for sharing.

hisnhers chapter 23 . 8/27/2016
You killed Lupin. I'm... speechless. I believe I mentioned author abuse... yup, definitely time for some author abuse. Ready?

WHY! -sobbing- whhhyyyyyyy -sniff- (I know Snape would consider listening to whining and crying abuse on his ears.) Did it work enough to bring Lupin back? I'll check the next chapter.

(Sorry. I must have had too much sugar today.)

hisnhers chapter 20 . 8/27/2016
You have got to be kidding me! Harry Potter is The Man! He overcame Ba'al. O'Neill is shot? In abdomen! Ok. Now I'm fluctuating between sad and mad. There is about to be some author abuse. xD

hisnhers chapter 19 . 8/27/2016
"...or?" "Crossed wires?" "You know, for a god you are pretty incompetent." "Wrong button?" 'Probably not a good idea to antagonize him...' Ya think?

"I always feel as if I know less than I did before after speaking to an elf." lol! They do think humans are stupid (even though they don't say so) and they are so much smarter than they are given credit for being.

hisnhers chapter 16 . 8/27/2016
McG impressed Bre'tac. Nice.

McG glares... Potter cringes. Tough love, gotta love it (too a degree.)

hisnhers chapter 10 . 8/27/2016
Gotta love a ticked off Teal'c. He will go through anything and anybody to save you.

I swear I could hear Teal'c saying, "Go ahead, make my day," with that slightly gravely voice. xD

1,297 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »