Reviews for Spark of a Moment
bkwrmnlvnit chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Not too shabby! I always love reading your One Shots on Jekyll and Mina- you do really good with the characters. Keep it up!

bkwrm
Wolfinson chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
You call that lousy? Seriously?

That was amazing.
Kimmeth chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I have only just discovered this section - I have been looking for it for months! This is the first LXG fic I've read, and it was a great initiation. Short but nicely rounded.

(And I have shipped MinaxHenry since I first saw the film.)
xKielaWolfx chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
*nods* that was good i really liked it very kool XD really shows how much Henry and Mina have in comen and that she likes him...ive read ALOT of fics about Henry and Nemo Henry and Skinner and Henry and Mina...but urs is very very good i realy liked it
galabalesh chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
aw,how need to take a self esteem pill,that was not in the least bit lousy
The Britches chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
How cute! I hope you write more for these two.
Kame-sama chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
A very good representation of Mina's thoughts on Dr. Henry Jekyll. She has a thought process that seems to go along with her character. She's being analytical and assessing the character and actions of the Doctor (and in the relation to herself). It was not in the least bit lousy.
Silent Bob 546 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Lousy? LOUSY? THAT WAS REALLY, REALLY SWEET! Aw, how cute!
526837 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
It was NOT lousy! I'd love for it to develop into a Jekyll/Mina fic, if you have an idea to. I liked it very much, and it can stand alone just as well as it could continue. Kudos!
minigoth chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
nice! I really liked the way you decribed mina's thoughts on the good doctor. :D It's almost cold, the way it's so blunt and analytical. But it fits her character well.
funyun chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Very nice. I like it when we have characters talking in first person-you can literally hear what they're thinking. I think I know what moment in the movie you're talking about. It's very nice, especially with the differences between the smiles and wondering if it was Hyde looking at her. That would be a very good question, and a rather frightening one, too.
Sweetdeath04 chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
I really liked this! It shows Mina's views on both Jekyll and Hyde. Well done! Another great story!
Lady Norbert chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
I don't think it was lousy at all. I agree that there was a bit of a spark between them at that moment, thought so from my first viewing. It was a cute story!