Reviews for Three Sides To Every Triangle
azab chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
i loved it
InuDemonGirl chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Loved it! This pairing by far does NOT get teh love it deserves. 10 outta 10. Is there a sequal somewhere in teh makin? *Puppy Eyes*
mystralwind chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Great character play! I loved how you had them work it all out for us. That was great. Adding to favs.

Yami/Yugi/ans Seto though..ew.. LOL
Girlof1000NickNames chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
Sweet! It deserve's more chapters, or at least tell us how Yugi, Yami, and Seto got together(Flareshipping). By the way, if Jou and Ryou is Puffshipping, and Jou and Bakura is Spazzshipping, then do you know what the 3 are, together?

Grace
Saori Aki Orimi chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Ah! Oh my god! *laughs wildly* that twist at the end is just perfect! as is the whole thing, really.
12344 chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
good one i liked it good threesome never knew it would work :)
Hikari M666 chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
O...fabulous!
Cazeh chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Cute pairing, quite original too.
Ankhutenshi chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
*reads last line and giggles* Hey, two thumbs up for one of my favourite threesome pairings! I second what someone else reviewed, you write Bakura very well, caring but not sappy. Nice work!
chibichibi-nekochan chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
I just love this pairing! Don't really know why, since I am originally a die-hard Seto/Jou fan, but this story was great! I just love the happy ending! Write more! Longer! Great story!
Misura chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
A wonderful happy ending. I love the way you had Joey and Ryou struggle through their conversation, to slowly arrive at the conclusion that Ryou liked both Bakura and Joey. I also liked the way you wrote Bakura, not too sweet and yet ... caring. Added to the final image, this made for a thoroughly enjoyable read. -
DarkestAphelion chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
... yeah. It's not like I'm stalking your fics or anything.

Definitely the odd pairings. I love it. Very, very cute.
Zelia Theb chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
I loved these lines:

"Joey had the surreal feeling that if he were an anime character a large drop of sweat would be forming on his forehead."

"After all, Yami, Yugi and Seto had been dating for six months, and they were still going strong."

In fact, I loved this little one-shot, probably due to our email discussion ;)
matchynishi chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Joey has to be the luckiest person in the whole wide world... he gets the Bakurae! *stares at Joey jealously*

And Seto, Yami and Yugi? For some reason, I can never be comfortable with that relationship... I mean, if Yugi wanted to kiss Seto, he'd probably hafta stand *on* Yami.. _

But a good ficcie, nonetheless!
Chrysler chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
lol, that was so cute. Nice paring. Its different and unique which show's you're creativity. I have a friend who likes new parring who'd enjoy this. I love the ending to, i can't believe the yugi/yami/seto thing was actually true. Anyway, great fic.