Reviews for Easy Smile
Measured chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I usually have a strong dislike of first person fics, but somehow this worked very well in capturing their emotions it was really cute I hope you write more for this couple, it's rarer than it should be ;;!

(Ivan's phrase in the vs. mode is what convinced me of the ship. lesse, if I remember correctly it was "I'll go anywhere Isaac goes." )
McGwee chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
You are the queen of golden sun shonen-ai fluff. Write more o great one!
magical-flyingdragon chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
heh..cute..anything abut Ivan is cute i love him... cutey cutey cute..*dances*

nice ficcy
deityofsorrow 2lazy2login chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Okay, since my e-mail hates yours, I'm doing it this way. .

Anyways, how would you like me to write you your very own birthday fic? Just for you? E-mail back, temm yea or nay, or toss it onto the 'lost minds' box. Anyways, I hope you'll say yes. I've got a great idea.

In relation to this fic, it's good. Love your work, keep it going.
Cami of Queenscove chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Hehehe... that was so cute! I loved it... I really only read it b/c you wrote it, but er... w/e. I was happily surprised. I don't usually go for anything with Ivan (he always struck me as sorta boring) but this was cute. CUTE! Hehe.

And the Felix tying Piers down the bed imagery...

NICE.
Mr. Peabody Hawke chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Excellent! That was so cute! You write the most amazing GS shounen-ai, Azusasan. I'm not even big on this pairing... or, well... I wasn't until I read this. _ I might just have to go find more now! I loved the inner monologues, especially Isaac's. You do wonders with his personality, m'dear, and that's hard since he barely has much of one in the game.

You really have a way with closures- and opening hooks, for that matter. Both your introductory and ending lines were perfect. "- another experiment couldn't hurt," rounds the whole thing off *perfectly*!

And I'm pretty sure you got all the tenses right. I didn't notice any mistakes while I was reading it, and I'm usually pretty sensitive to those things. ::crooked grin:: Keep writing! .
reviewer chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
yay!that was enjoyable...write more!
Anomalous One chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
*squeal!* So cute! I love the plot, and the characters are very un-ooc. (I think I just made up a word...) Darn it, now I'm starting to Luv This Pairing To Death.
Avari wind seer chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Actually, the present tense actually seemed to work in this fic. I liked it! Isaac and Ivan weren't all lovey-dovey and such...

Anyway, it was cute.
Akiko Date chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Hi, it's me, Akiko! _; Anywho, I think it was cute, and I'm weird in the fact that I love reading stuff in first person-present tense.

Anyway, yeah. Good stuff.
Bandersnatch202 chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
WEHH! I LIKE! You did a very good job with this fic, the personalities came out perfectly, and I LOVE that mental image hehe, felix tying pers down to the bed _! Although I'm more a fan of Garet/Ivan and Felix/Sheba, this was good, I liked it very much. You are definitely a good author and I'm going to go see if you have any other fics right now! Ta!

PS - PLEASE! Write a sequal to this!

Though you don't have to and it wouldn't be needed, I just would like to see more of this story, it was a little short _