Reviews for Reruns of Thirty Years
camili chapter 2 . 6/29/2008
ok, i just wanted to let you know that this story so far is amazing, and i thinkthe placement of the eco dome was perfect, and well, everything is just about perfect...

maybe an aspect of the story that can be improved is, maybe to have more dialouge betwen the actors, as im reading, i see that u tell us what they are thinking, but think you should put in more dialouge for them

but, other than that, this story so far is amazing, and i really hope you continue it
dancesontrains chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
One mini problem,Truman's screen parents were just from that, likin' it so far!
Fur Elise chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
Wow! Are yoi going to write more? I would like to see what happenes to Christof. This is really good!
songbyrd100 chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
Wow, this is fantastic. Very believeable. What a way to end it. I'd love to see more.
The Pineapple chapter 2 . 10/28/2005
Great fic. I loved it. I love this movie and I like the ending. Good job.
Marshall Bond chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
You write it so well. One of the best written fanfics I've read. You actually know how to punctuate and capitalize like I. I've read many other fanfics, but yours is one of the best. You know how to write, unlike others on this site!
Velocity9 chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Ofcourse, after Sylvia and Truman finally get together, they sue the living Crap out of Cristof and company. They win on the basis that a human being is considered an adult at age 18 and therefore Truman was being held in captivity from that age on(among other noteable reasons).

The show is declared legally the property of Truman, himself. He has all properties including video and other media destroyed(He lives with the fact that there are bootlegs and previously sold material, but promises the world that whomever airs or publisizes his image will not be unable to withstand the onslaught of lawsuits that will result. He is certainly able to afford it after bankrupting Christof and company...).

Truman and Sylvia Burbank(his on-air marriage is declared anulled do to the content of the show), live happily ever after is an undisclosed location of the world. Make sence?
many.boyz.lil.time chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
i liked the idea of that happening. it was good.
Shaunus chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
This was good, not perfect but definitley worth reading. Do more, you're definitley good for doing more. This was great. Never stop believing xX Shaunus