Reviews for Watch Duty Sucks!
goldfish demon chapter 7 . 1/8/2006
Definintely choice C
goldfish demon chapter 6 . 1/8/2006
Oh, that was funny.
The Great Knight Lancer chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
Option B...

Never watched AC, so it's always odd...

Like watching a sequel of a movie you never watched.
KatonKageNaruto chapter 6 . 1/1/2006
this whole fic is prob in my top 15 fic list, just cant decide what placem 2 lazy. and if it doesent seem high, lets just say i read over 20 fics of different things. really great story and i cant wait 4 the seqwel! as for should it just continue, or take place during advent children... that i dont know. but plz plz u gotta make a seqwel! there arent that many yuffiecloud pairings, and they are my fav. very very very awsome story! loved every moment! (except that 1 spelling error in chap2 or something but who da fk cares!/). u gotta continue! actually i would rather prefer u continue with this same story. i love u 4 writing this fic!
kittenflare chapter 7 . 1/1/2006
**cries** Do you really want to discontiniue this? **cries and hugs** I shall support you!

But if it comes down to the reviewers choice i shall be forced to say: Of course I bloody well want you to continue!

So, I am either in B or C. C being my main vote. but I support b aswell!

Seeya in the next chapie! ( Oh..if you continue it)
A person.again chapter 7 . 12/25/2005
So, okay, i say see, besides the turk thing was cool, and i wonder what would happen with Rufus back. Or even any of the Advent Charectors.
A person chapter 6 . 12/25/2005
Last CHapter my ass, it better not be, im laughing my ass off! Great work.
Flametongue chapter 7 . 12/23/2005
definately choice C...the AC timeline, like after the movie...ya know? And it'd be good if ya had something there telling people why Yuffie was over in Wutai, and why Cloud were with Tifa running a delivery service...

Put up a sequel soon!

/the swed/
Kyuubi18 chapter 7 . 12/22/2005
B, man B it's the only way to go.
Guardian Mikey chapter 7 . 12/21/2005
I choose B. I like the story line and im a cloud/yuffie fan.
Perfectabuse chapter 7 . 12/21/2005
C sounds diffrent so I'd like for you to run with C.
Katreda chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
romance?
G.U.3.S.S chapter 7 . 12/18/2005
Hm... i'd have to say... C? Yeah, C! Update soon, okay?
KDeo chapter 7 . 12/14/2005
I like A, and by A, I mean I like how you'v ecome tis far and how you've come this far, but of course I want more... or at least a good sum-up one 6_

Which opens up option B and probably D.

I'm patiently waiting for the American releas (if it hasn't been released already.. I've lost track of all the empty release dates, so I'd b relaly embarrsed if it was hanging down my nose... wait, what? okay, whatever...)

Anyways, it would break my heart if you did C. Ihaven't seen Advent Children, and someone as strict as me with my NOO SPOILERS OR I'LL EFFIN KICK YOU policy, I'm afraid I couldn't read it.

Everyone seems to like the idea of continuation after the series, so i hope you will probably pick B.

(Heh, I'm for A though... n_n; just one mor eending chappy would be great)
FallinAngel25 chapter 7 . 12/14/2005
Yeah B B B! ALL the way!

Yeah this fic kicks ass, it is the cheese!

Though it would be kinda cool, if there was like an emotional part with them during or before the battle with Sephy, but cool cool.
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »