Reviews for Never a Dull Moment
fluffycat1 chapter 9 . 9/11/2004
You have done it again, Blue Raven. You've set up a command center with new characters to help Mel and Cole. But you know my favorite parts were the moments between Mel and Cole and those with Jess. I so enjoyed having Jess return to the Watchfire. She belongs there with Mel and Cole and Jonas. I liked Jess flirting with the "new guy" and of course Jonas getting hit on is just perfect. There's something about Jonas that is so appealing. Not as appealing as the handsome Cole, but definitely appealing. Thank you for the story and what I perceive to be a beginning for further escapades, if I'm not mistaken.
VivianeAeryn chapter 9 . 8/19/2004
I'm so glad that I got my computer back (such as it is)! I've been worried that I would have missed an update from you and guess what? I did. I love that you brought Jess back, I thought she always made it more interesting. Like they need more of that. I can't wait for you to post again. Soon hopefully ;p.
Cara et Pax chapter 9 . 8/4/2004
Hi Blue story!I think the introduction of the other Trackers on Earth assignment gives a lot more possibilities to the storylines.I like the complexities of the different Daggon/Cole and Mel remain true to their keep on writing.I'm sorry for not posting any reviews for a long while.I am still reading when RL allows me. Peace from Cara et Pax
Kimmilein chapter 9 . 8/3/2004
Hi, Blue! I have been a silent admirerer of your Tracker fic for a couple of years now. Even though I do not review often, I wanted to let you know how much I have been enjoying this particular series, and all of the rest of your stories as well (even the SG-1 stuff, too!). This latest fic is once again incredible, and I look forward to seeing more from you in the future. My Author Alert is on! Thanks!