Reviews for JuOn
What the fuck?! This was a joke. I really thought thered be some way iruka could be saved! Asshole!
Korregidora chapter 12 . 1/4
I cried too! *curls up in corner and sobs*
Korregidora chapter 6 . 1/4
Great, I was just about to do laundry too... :0
Korregidora chapter 1 . 1/4
Whoa, I have felt these kinds of emotions before so as I was reading the last few paragraphs I felt like I was suffocating. I love it when an author can hit those emotions and really make the reader feel.
jess.c.kong chapter 12 . 11/22/2014
Though I hate to see Asshole!Kakashi, I think the reality is he would be kind of like that. So I think your characterization was correct and you shouldn't have to apologize for him coming off that way. I haven't seen Juon or the American adaptation so I can't comment on the similarities but I think you got the dark angsty fic down. There were a couple story discrepancies I noticed, the biggest being in ch 11 you had Iruka pull the knife out, but in Ch 12 it was still in his chest. Another was you used Naruto's name when it should have been Kakashi (thankfully not a scandalous scene bc that would have been weird! Lol). It's in chapter 11 after Iruka tells Kakashi he is dying. There were a few grammaticals as well but I can't remember where at the moment. But I thought the story was different from your typical IruKa so I was already interested. Great job!
narutonarutolove chapter 12 . 10/14/2014
wow, you seem to have a thing for angst kakashi iruka going through shit, yet not being together int he end. like Roommates. That story cracked me up laughing the first few chapters, then things started getting serious, then Kakashi shoots Iruka, blah blah blah, things get messy.

Here was similar, cept Iruka died. I have to say, this is the first Iruka dead fic I have read. I read one once of Kakashi dying mid way through story (which sucked) but I got over it.

Ive scouted your stories before but just incase missed any good stories, im scouting again.

That washing machine scene was freaky. -shivers-
narutonarutolove chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
holy shit -reads chapter then author note- I can totally see why. that was creepy! -shivers-
Catacroker chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Oh no, Iruka! Why didn't he ask for help? I know, he didn't know Kakashi loved him, if only... A great story, but so sad. Thanks!
dog chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
Oh My Goodness! This is the most saddest thing I ever read! I bawled like the little girl I am! This story is so good, so well written, and so SAD! :''(

Great job! *Sniff*
Guest chapter 12 . 8/2/2013
this was such a good story! It was a sad ending but I saw it coming!
There was no way Iruka was going to kill Naruto, no way!
Lightmoon-angel chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
oh wow.. I have to admit I didn't quite like it at first, but as the story went on, and Iruka fought with himself that did it for me. I honestly liked the last 2 chapters the most.

really well written
Cerebella Kennor chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
Creepy as hell. I already thought my laundry room was freaky before I read this, thank you very much! Now I won't be able to look at it without shuddering... Stupid creepy laundry room without windows, in the basement, in the perfect place for creepiness to run free. And it's just like Kakashi to not care for what he has until it's gone. Bastard...
Galactic Foxes chapter 12 . 7/22/2011
Oh my GOD! I'm freaking bawling my eyes out! Iruka! Why? I love angst and drama and this was just one of the best things I have ever read.

Poor Kakashi. His nature prevented him from openly loving his poor chunin and he never got the chance to tell him he loved him D;

You are such a great writer, I loved the emotion that was palpable all the way until the end. I'm still in tears haha
ThisAccountNoLongerActive chapter 12 . 4/4/2011
I cried. And it's very rare of me to cry reading a story. I know this is a way beyond late review (6 years since this story) but I just wanted to tell you that you're an amazing writer and this fic by itself is one helluva masterpiece.

NS
Scarecrow's Dolphin chapter 12 . 7/4/2010
I cant believe you made me cry 6 times. Such a good story, I absulotely loved it. Well done! :)