Reviews for Best of Intentions
Valinor's Twilight chapter 20 . 5/12/2006
Ooh, I have always loved political intrigue
TormentingAllLemmings chapter 20 . 5/12/2006
This is a good chapter! I'm glad you updated, too. Having a political aspect of this is really interesting, and I'm really curious! And I actually have Austrian and Slovak in me, so it's kinda funny. (grin)

TAL
miniwoo chapter 20 . 5/12/2006
I was so excited to see this story got updated. I was bummed the chapter was so short. Can't wait for the next.
hello heartbreak chapter 14 . 5/8/2006
Very well-written, and I can see that a lot of thought has been put into the plot. Just one small note though: Misao has met Soujirou before - I think it was the first time he fought Kenshin and broke his sword. Unless of course, this is more of an AU fic. _
tif chapter 19 . 5/1/2006
pls update son i feel bad for kenshin can u make it the 3 of them live hapyy evr aftr like they both live with kao in the end pls por kenshiin
orchid chapter 19 . 4/11/2006
what's next, what's next... don't keep us waiting long... how will aoshi/kaoru escape... where's the battle between aoshi and kenshin going to happen... they now want kaoru... please update soon and let us know what will happen... and who will kaoru chose... please please pretty please let us know soon... please update, thanks ;)
Serenity Komoshiro chapter 19 . 4/10/2006
I did it! I did it! I finally finished this wonderful ficcy! But alas I'm sad by the fact it hasn't been updated/completed! Please update soon!
sky chapter 19 . 4/9/2006
hi!how are you? thats a great story you have there my friend!i really enjoyed reading thw whole fic,its so cool and great!...hehe Im not that sure if I had reviewed youre story a few years sorry, but Im glad that you updated!could you please update if you have free time?please? thanks alot!I look forward to the next chapter!more power!

god bless and take care

sky
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
please continue this story
Athena chapter 19 . 4/1/2006
OH MY GOD! I love this... update soon please!
Lady.Chocolat chapter 19 . 3/30/2006
since i found this fic i came here to see if you had put another cap. Please, i'm begging you, this is the best aoshixkaoru fic i have ever read, so will you continue? i beg you...Kisses xD
Jade Lotus chapter 19 . 3/27/2006
Please update soon! I love how Aoshi and Kaoru's relationship is progressing! So, glade Kenshin is not in the way. Aoshi and Kaoru are so cute together! Keep up the awesome work!
anonymous chapter 19 . 3/23/2006
are you going to update soon?
yunibell chapter 19 . 2/24/2006
no! I love this fanfic so much. I love Aoshi and Kaoru fanfics. Its so sad that you had to end it like this. Please update soon.
Jade Lotus chapter 19 . 2/22/2006
Oh my gosh! I love this story so much! I really like the Aoshi and Kaour pairing. They do stay together right? Please don't seperate them, they are such a good couple. Keep up the awesome work and up-date soon please! Can't wait to read more!
756 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »