Reviews for Best of Intentions
Sora Inu-chan chapter 22 . 6/18/2010
Aww, I remember starting this story a few years back when it wasn't complete, I'm surprised to have come across it again and glad to see it finished! Bravo! It was wonderful :3 Plus I love me some Kaoru and Aoshi XD
DreamBeamz chapter 22 . 6/9/2010
The ending was perfect and sweet! I love the blue ribbon! :)
DreamBeamz chapter 21 . 6/9/2010
Oh wow that is action packed! I can't help hoping they will be okay. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 20 . 6/9/2010
Oooh more suspense! :)
DreamBeamz chapter 19 . 6/9/2010
I'm fearful for Aoshi and Kaoru, however it's great that most of the gang is together and know that something has happened. It's quite interesting that Misao and Soujiro have found the prince. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 18 . 6/8/2010
Aoshi's doppelganger eh? Intriguing. :) I love how the whole gang is in Prague and that Kenshin and Sano found Megumi and Hiko! :)
DreamBeamz chapter 17 . 6/8/2010
Not crying with Megumi at all. -sniffles- Love Aoshi's gift of the waterglobe, such a beautiful idea. I have a collection of waterglobes, I love them so much! :)
DreamBeamz chapter 16 . 6/7/2010
Fantastic chapter! I hope Misao doesn't follow Kenshin. :) Kaoru was sweet to purchase the coat and ooh sounds like someone is going to buy Kaoru a present, hehe. I do hope that the British girls aren't part of a trap to capture Aoshi, well at least that Aoshi and Kaoru will be safe in the end anyways. Guess we'll see. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 15 . 6/7/2010
Sanosuke's and Kenshin's conversation actually went better than I thought it would. I was sure there would be a fist fight or something, lol. Kaoru's and Aoshi's venture through the garden was just so sweet! I loved it.
DreamBeamz chapter 14 . 6/7/2010
Super happy Misao wasn't able to see Kaoru and Aoshi and Sano was able to distract her. :) Seta is sweet, I can imagine their relationship going well. Oooh Kenshin walked in on Sanosuke reading his letters. I can only imagine his ire! OOOh! Kaoru's and Aoshi's first kiss. _ My heart was even racing!
DreamBeamz chapter 13 . 6/7/2010
My heart was pulled in 2 direction during Kenshin's kiss, but I am glad Aoshi was at least able to admit to himself completely that he loved Kaoru and couldn't be without her. Megumi's retort to Hiko is priceless. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 12 . 6/7/2010
I love how Yahiko came to Kaoru's defense and told Aoshi to don't even dare feel sorry for her. The quotes:"Just because you care about someone doesn't mean that you should sacrifice your own happiness just to please them." was perfect. ) I'm glad Aoshi was so lucky to win the coin toss and is rooming with Kaoru on the ship. The HikoxMegumi scenes are always hilarious! It must be so maddening to be arguing and then just have a kiss to end it all, lol. I'm glad Sano told Kenshin what he needed to hear. I'm on pins and needles just imagining how Kenshin is going to react seeing Kaoru and Aoshi together. I'm glad Aoshi and Kaoru got to cook some and the joy of the flour fight, fantastic! The last bit gave me goosebumps: "Yahiko recognized the sparkle that was in Kaoru's eye. It wasn't the same gleam that was there when she was looking at Kenshin. It was the same sparkle he used to see in his mother's eye when she was looking at his father."
DreamBeamz chapter 11 . 6/7/2010
If only Misao could just realize that he only had brotherly love for her and her intentions were just annoying. -sighs- Men. Lol. Anyways I absolutely loved this chapter! I'm so happy that Aoshi is choosing to stay with Kaoru. This will be great!
DreamBeamz chapter 10 . 6/7/2010
Somehow I believe the French cousins will return yet again, though it helps spark jealousy in our AoshixKaoru and that makes them 1 step closer. *grins* Interesting interlude about Megumi and Hiko :)
DreamBeamz chapter 9 . 6/6/2010