Reviews for Best of Intentions
DreamBeamz chapter 8 . 6/6/2010
I love all the little things that makes this story great. Often Aoshi is known to not speak much, however around Kaoru he couldn’t help it. He was always the one to break the silence and I loved that. :) My heart is breaking for Kenshin and he wrote all those letters!
DreamBeamz chapter 7 . 6/5/2010
I feel bad for Kenshin though I am super happy for Kaoru's and Aoshi's relationship becoming closer and I am glad they are there for each other. _ Also thanks for explaining the bits from the other story, I appreciate it :)
DreamBeamz chapter 6 . 6/5/2010
A perfect way to go, I love seeing how close they become. *happy squeal*
DreamBeamz chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
Lovely I can't wait to see how much closer they get once night comes :) *hopes for snuggling*
DreamBeamz chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
A simply amazing chapter!
DreamBeamz chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
I loved the chapter and being privy to each group's happenings :)
DreamBeamz chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
Quite insightful, loving it so far :)
RayShippouUchiha chapter 22 . 4/16/2010
I just came across this story and once I started reading it I could not pull myself away. It was extremely well done and one of the better Kaoru and Aoshi stories that I have had the pleasure of reading. You did a wonderful job on this!
Kurosu chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I haven't read a Rurouni Kenshin story in a long time, but this is actually the first Kaoru-Aoshi pairing I'm reading. It's actually piqued some curiosities with this unique pair. As much as I like canon couples, I do enjoy rare ones too, if not more so, lol. Anyway I'm looking forward to reading more. )
noname00 chapter 22 . 5/27/2009
I started this fic yrs ago to branch out of the kk pairing but I wasn't ready so I left it and now here I am finially re-reading and completing this fic. I've grown fond of the aoshikaoru pair and I've read only a handful of the couple simply because its hard to come across a well written completed fic of theirs but anyways I loved this fic and I'm glad that I finally decided to finish it
FenixPhoenix chapter 22 . 3/31/2009
Lovely, I really enjoyed how you portrayed Aoshi. Good job!
Thrae Elddim chapter 22 . 2/10/2009
This chapter came to close to making me cry... Just too sweet!
Thrae Elddim chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
You're truly a master of bittersweet writing; I've read this a few times but always forgot to reveiw. As a side note, why did you pick June 17?
Cherrysinger chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
I am fully a Kaoru/Kenshin shipper...but I'm willing to try this out. There are a lack of good fics for Rurouni Kenshin, and hey, as long as it's not yaoi I will try almost anything )
vamp1987 chapter 22 . 10/18/2008
I like the Aoshi/Kaoru pairing. I thought you did a good job demonstrating an extroverted Aoshi and how he would change after being influence by Kaoru. I really liked the jealous Kenshin and possessive Aoshi also. Can't wait to read some more of your stuff.
756 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »