Reviews for Best of Intentions
donna8157 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Just tagging this for future reading.
itachi-is-mine chapter 22 . 6/26/2008
this story is so great i cried at the end!
Paeng chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
i read all your chaps and i have to say your A/K story is great ] The pairing isn't really one of my OTPs, but your summary perked up my interest and I found myself actually wanting to read more... LOL XD I totally giggled with the Aoshi/Kaoru moments! haha ] though... the loss of Kenshin was kinda... sad. No, no! It was REALLY SAD! WAH! I expected Kaoru to mourn for his loss A LOT though. Her lack of reaction was a bit... unexpected... But still, great job on this!
FireDragon's flame chapter 22 . 4/23/2008
That was a delightful read. Thank you for sharing it. So sad about Kenshin but he is with Tomoe now. Honestly, in this story, Aoshi is better for her than Kenshin was. Thank you.
rurouni dee chapter 22 . 3/16/2008
Aw...sad ending for Kenshin. Great story, overall, though.
Obsequious101 chapter 22 . 2/8/2008
Oh wow that was good!...im sorry i dont know what else to write! Great story though
FirestormAngelBlaze chapter 22 . 12/23/2007
lately i have been trying my hardest to actually write constructively during reviews, ones that are not just one-minute wonders like "great!" or "please continue", for that would be depriving the author of their truely deserved praise and long-waited thanks for actually bothering to update. Your story is no exception, and i will accordingly split what i want to say lest i become boring.

1) your wide usage of sophisticated vocabulary is highly reccomendable, deeming this story a genuine piece of high-class literature. your writing style was so amazingly mature i felt i was reading an actual novel. you didn't do shortcuts, you stuck it out all the way through. the amount of time you must have lavished was clearly tangible with the high quality of it's results.

2) i have always been interested in Kaoru and Aoshi as a couple but i must say this story blew me away. the gradual developement of their relationship was realistic enough and entirely imaginable, so much i may persue this pairing in future. the second couple i stumbled upoun, Megumi and Hiko - well, it was extremely suprising. I've NEVER thought of them as even a POSSIBLE pairing, so you suprised me even more by your ability to even make it WORK. To me, that was an amazing feat unto itself and the angle you took it at was believable and unique. Soujiro - well, from the first moment you put him in i thought him entirely irrelevant to the plot. his prescence was not really neccessary and i admit to thinking you only threw him in to distract Misao's attention. I confess to an unexplained hatred towards that pairing and also that if it were the actual main focusing couple i would maybe forge on for a little longer then eventually leave in again unexplained disgust.

3) you characterized each character as an individual in their own right and did it WELL. their seperate personalities were portrayed throungh different behaviour and speech patterns, making them seem all the more 3D, like actual existing people.

all in all, i throughly enjoyed your fanfiction. it was satisfying to the point of addiction and making me skin the chapters with a growing hunger. it makes me seem positively animalistic don'cha think?

Ja Ne! :D :)

FirestormAngelBlaze
avasion chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
"you are barely older than a child and yet, it is you that i gain my strength from. what have i given you in return besides a sense of abandonment?"

exactly kenshin, exactly.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 22 . 11/8/2007
Ha! You thought I haven't read this yet? Well, I did, way before you even told me this was your favorite fic (though you wrote it). I just didn't get to review at once. Anyway... I also loved this. And what I'm really starting to like about you is that you manage to finish your stories... *sigh* Would you mind telling me how you do it? Heheh... Anyway, great job once again, Belle (eherm, can I call you that)!

Sincerely,

Goshi _
Delicious.Mistress chapter 22 . 5/31/2007
Darling,

One word. Adorable!

You story had that simple charm to it, although I am not a big fan of Kaoru with any man other than Kenshin, I beleive that this pairing is approved of.

It was beautifully heart-warming.

You have talent, my dear.

You will see more of me.

Charmed,

Delicious Mistress
Winter Bean chapter 22 . 4/24/2007
Ahh you've got me absolutely hooked on this pairing.
Trapped in Icy Flame chapter 22 . 3/1/2007
*wails* kenshin did die!

*goes off to be heartbroken*

*comes back and actually leaves a review*

It was brilliant, and unique. Those two so rarely go hand in hand that I do not actually know quite what to say. I love how you took every typical pairing and then took them apart and came up with whole new pairings. You kept the OC's to a minimum as well as the OOC's and what little you had of either was remarkably well written.

It has been a very long time since I read something so emotionally wrenching it had me reaching for the tissues. Thank you for writing such a story.

*goes off to read blatant Kaoru/Kenshin fluff*
Trapped in Icy Flame chapter 8 . 3/1/2007
*wails* KENSHIN'S GOING TO DIE!

*snaps out of it*

I'm not quite to the half way mark yet, but I'm stopping to leave a review any way (and for the record, I see no reason for her to not marry both of them, except..., well..., I guess not).

Maybe you can just kill off one of them quickly , because syphillis and dying kenshin break my heart.

I'm off to read more!
Sariel Teacher of the Moon chapter 22 . 2/12/2007
My God. This has to be the best fan fiction i have ever read. You made me laugh, go "aw", and what's even harder you made me cry. This was so beautiful.
IVIaedhros chapter 17 . 2/4/2007
I'm rather disappointed that I wasn't able to find this earlier since now all that could be said has been said...

Thank you for writing this very entertaining 'fic. While I sometimes wondered at the leaps in logic and how things just seemed to fall into place for the couples, I was still able to enjoy your plot. Well done.
756 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »