Reviews for Best of Intentions
White Rabbit Tale chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Haha, slowly this pairing is building in support...and a lot of it is due to your efforts! I should really write an AK-devoted fic, shouldn't I? I mean that pairing is IN my fic-series along with the other three pairings. Oh well, I don't really have the time right now. Maybe next year, I will, because I love this pairing so much!

As for your fic, I can only say that it won't have a happy ending for everyone, will it? Aoshi is acting a little odd, but we'll see. I'll check out "Too Busy" a little later, perhaps.

~Usashi
kenshin's grl chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
this is a really great story so far! please update soon!
Jen chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
A beginning of another great fic from you! I love your story crimson tears and from reading this so far I think this is going to be another big hit! Keep up the excellent work! I hope to see more chapters soo!
Clemen chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Wow girl, great start. I can't wait to see how Aoshi and Kaoru relationship start. I hope you update soon. I putting your story in my favorites. So update quick. Good job. Until next time, take care, and god bless.
XxSilentxDreamerxX chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
YAY! GO BELLADAYNIGHT! Another great fanfic you have started. All of yours are just excellent. I can not wait till we team up for chapter 14 on the Aoshi Kaoru fanfic One Rainy Night. Till than!
kojika85 chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
_ that was cool! Poor Kenshin doesn't know how true his fears are! He should have just stayed with Kaoru, but then there wouldn't be a fic now would there ~.. Great first chapter, and I look forward to reading more!

Ja