Reviews for Hug it Out!
Carmen Rae chapter 6 . 5/10
I know this is super old, but I wanted you to know I love it! I hate how unaware and unfeeling Dumbledore and Snape are being to Hermione about the marriage law. It's so frustrating that they don't understand what forced marriage and childbirth are to Hermione. She has to alter all her academic plans to do this. So sad! Damn the patriarchy!

Excited to read the rest. Good work :)
My gosh! You couldn't have even let them have children!?
You are missing quite a few letters and words. You should re-read and correct any errors there may be before you upload the chapters.

Also 2 months to get pregnant? Either wizards are really stupid or they want her to fail. And they haven't even had sex yet.

I didn't finish the chapter and I won't finish the story, because the missing words are too distracting, but I wish you luck and thank you. This may not be for me, but I'm sure others will love it.
Martionmanswife chapter 13 . 12/3/2016
I have to admit I am a HUGE fan of this ship. Lucius would have been a dead man, if he had made my hubby's wife cry. Some thing to think about, and well I do not see Voldy taking that in stride either. BUT the story is good and I am enjoying reading it.
Susnsmsh chapter 28 . 8/22/2016
For any authors that read this comment: please, PLEASE, either do not include personal. Otes on each chapter or put them at the end. There is nothing more annoying than having to scroll for an unforseeable amount of time before finding the actual story.

Since this story is very old, I'm not reviewing it.
Guest chapter 28 . 6/22/2016
I really enjoyed this story. There were a few grammatical and spelling errors, a couple of plot holes, and you made a few continuity errors. For example, in one of the earlier chapters you said there wasn't a kitchen in Snape's rooms and then later on you had one of the characters getting a drink from the kitchen. I also felt like the ending was rushed and a bit like you lost your momentum. The story line itself is great, though. I love the idea of Hermione and Snape being subjected to a marriage law. It's a unique take on a sometimes cliche prompt. I also enjoyed the fact that you didn't change Hermione's or Snape's personalities very much. You kept them true to character for the most part while still allowing them to grow and get to know one another.

Please don't be discouraged by my review, I'm a writer as well and for me, it's actually helpful to receive honest and corrective reviews. Please continue writing and honing your craft. You're naturally talented, your work just needs a bit of polishing up.

-A.
kcastillo5102 chapter 4 . 2/3/2016
I know the story is finished but I hope you get the chance to read this. I am having some trouble following some of the paragraphs. Words seem to be missing and words are misspelled. Just thought you should know.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/7/2015
Good start, but it all fell apart. Disappointing.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/6/2015
Not even the Dark Lord can mandate a pregnancy in two months. It takes some couples up to a year or longer. You must be planning to give her a fertility potion.
AP.Violin chapter 28 . 7/17/2015
It started great, a,d I loved the interaction between Severus and Hermione, but the ending was severely rushed, unexplained, plotless, unresolved and well..disappointing, especially after such great first chapters.
billy bob chapter 28 . 7/4/2015
the whole story sucked. i dont know why i read the whole thing. go back to your original fandom you cow
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 28 . 4/22/2015
Vampire88855 chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
I have read the full fanfiction which is rare in case of me. :)
Guest chapter 28 . 10/16/2014
:-)
wel helo ther chapter 28 . 8/29/2014
I loved it! Great job on the plot, and awesome way to end the story