Reviews for Fetish
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
:D!Awww!It's sweeeet!I love how adorable Remus is here!Seriously!Ahahah,his chocolate cravings are bad,really hilarious!
Nanashi XIII chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
It would have been incredibly ironic if the stash was Hershey kisses.
Laie Himura de Fanel chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Lovely fic! _
2Padfoot00Moony7 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Aww! Hehe p

I rather like mischeivous Moony P

Update ?

-2Padfoot00Moony7
Marauder's Mad chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
sweet and so funny ! I loved it
somatogenic chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I have just startled my dog on the other side of the house with my 'aww'ings
maison de neener chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Kyaa_ This is really cute, I absolutely adore it. I doubt you'll update it, but still...if you find the time, update it! I absolutely, positively am in love with this story! *throws hearts and dances excitedly*
living-is-easy-with-eyes-closed chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Aw, that was soo cute!
imakeeper chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
that was cute. it made me feel all warm and fuzzy.
g.tripp chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
sweet, m sirius&chocolate, who wouldn't like that, though sirius is hard to get !
yllom21 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Heehee, this is funny! Excellent job and fantastic story! Heehee, I loved it!
Comma Lord Clancy chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
*collapses into giggles* This rocks socks. *faves it*
musicgirl141 chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
I agree with your interpretation of Remus. The babbling does seem a tad incharacteristic, though. This was very well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
*sweatdrop*

Funny, I'm just like you. My friends call me 'Moony' too. . . 'Nd I have a set of three Tolberones that someone gave me from my birthday right in front of me right now. *pur* My precious. . .

I bet you wrote this story a long time ago and I'm probably intruding in on your email or. . . something. Heh, it feels weird when it happens to me, too. Well, although I did think Remus seemed slightly out of character, it was hardly noticable with the humor of the story, and the way Sirius was woven in so in-character sort of led people's minds away from the way Remus is usually portrayed in fanficion.

Now that I think about it, in the little flashback in the fifth book, J.K. Rowling said nothing about Remus being the studious, shy, quiet one; on the contrary, hadn't he been the one cracking jokes about their exams? You know, about the werewolf question. . . So I think you do have a point about Remus' true personality as a schoolboy.

I'm ranting, aren't I. _; Sorry to interrupt you. I rather liked your story, and as I haven't stopped to review a story in about half a year (it's called LAZINESS), I'm subconciously telling myself that this story was slightly different from most stories written about Harry Potter. A turn from the constant flow, eh?

Uhm. Bye bye. o_o;
Werecat chapter 1 . 3/9/2005
Ye may be warned. I might not be a wereWOLF, but chocolade-addiction is very common in cursed circles. (And the chocolade actually happens to be all gone...) So do not dissapoint me by failing to update!

BAD CAT! BAD! NO SCARING THE AUTHOR!

What I mean is, please, please, please update!