Reviews for The Metal Chair
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Good story!
Padme4000 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
i like it and you should carry on
fififolle chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Hey, this was really neat. I like her! I'm new round here, and bizarrely I found this searching for Dr Who/Atlantis crossover, typing Rose! I'm very glad I found it, and I'm off to read your other Atlantis stuff (it's just I haven't a clue about the other series you write for, no offence!) and and here's hoping there's more Rose maybe, or more Atlantis generally! Thanks. Nice work.
uh. me chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
haha. Rose? i can't really see McKay's parent's naming him, excuse me, her... Rose. but very intersting. i like how she's short. it makes her sound more like she's had to slap away comeents about it.
451 chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
like it. never thought about a women version of mckay. be cool to see john's reaction to her. would he hit on her or treat her like a nerd?
TabbyMinerva chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
This is such a good idea! I wish I thought of it!(darn) Update soon!
aikakone chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Carson and Rodney have such great chemistry anyway [friends only or preslash as your choice], you could have done this without making an AU Rose. It was a nice moment, though.
Trekkie Lizard chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
an MB fan chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
I just don't understand the point of doing this. Is it going to be important to the plot somehow that McKay is female, or is this just a way to write a slash pairing without actually having to deal with that icky homosexuality stuff?

So far it really just seems like you're writing an original character that resembles McKay in last name only. If you want to write McKay/Beckett, write it. If you want to pair Beckett with an original female character, go ahead. Combining the two options just doesn't work.
Erikstrulove chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
That was um...interesting. Everytime I tried picturing McKay as a woman I burst out laughing cause I kept seeing him with a wig and lipstick on! Talking in a man-trying-to-sound-like-a-woman voice! There anymore?
T'Karish chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Interesting... Where'd you come up with the idea that a female Dr. McKay would be named Rose?