Reviews for The Week after Nightfall
Curlyhair93 chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
great story. I love all your stories. Please keep writing. :)
Xandra73 chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Why has this story only four reviews? It's such a great story. :) You hit the tone of the characters so perfectly and I love it how you let Jack show all this emotion, without ever let him look whiny. The way you used all the tiny hints of the show and made a real story out of it is really good. Great work. :)
unwinding fantasy chapter 3 . 8/6/2004
I know he's gonna end up with her, but still... *kicks Nina* Evil, evil biatch.

Sorry for lack of suggestions but hopefully my encouragement's enough. Love the story, possibly feel more sorry for Jack than I do watching the series. *hugs Jack* And your character insight is superb. Jack's completely in character, as is Nina (the shifty little critter!)

Looking forward to reading more.

Aqua
lynw21 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
boy this is right on the mark blaming the guy on the ground who has been betrayed for the failure
lynw21 chapter 3 . 8/5/2004
How is he going to handle talking with each of the wives and children? How is he going to relate to Teri and Kim?
unwinding fantasy chapter 2 . 8/5/2004
Aw, poor Jack. I love this idea; you've got Jack's feelings down to a tee, you're not afraid to let him cry (thank God!) Some people just seem to think he's some heavenly being that's beyond emotions. I like the more human side of Jack, the side we don't see that much of. It's interesting.

Mrs Saunders...? Never thought about it; my suspicions were always planted on Diana, lol. Love the cute family portrait you've painted, and Jack's feelings towards having to deliver the news. Humanised Stephen Saunders always had me glued to the tv. *imagines the happy little Saunders family*

"Jane! No playing with daddy's Cordilla virus!"

Lol! Would kill to see that one...

Ah, don't mind me, I'm hypo. Just so incredibly excited to see this fic. Can't wait to see more! _

As for constructive criticism: when a character says something (eg. Jack said "Hello.") the period should come before the quotation marks, not after it. But apart from that, I can't see anything else that needs ammending.

Update soon. Please.