Reviews for Sky Painted Gray
Dee chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Ella chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Bem feito pra Gwenhwyfar! Ela é a prostituta e não Morgana! A Morgana deveria ser amada, não a Gwen! hehehehehehe rvoltei agora! desculpa! Amei o seu jeito de escrever! Sério, muito bom! E pelomenos aqui Gwenhwyfar teve o que merecia! Parabéns!

beijo
Gaelcelt chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
I have wanted to see Morgaine give that idiot Gwenhwyfar what she deserved! Gwen was really asking for it. And her outrageous beliefs about the followers of the old ways? Thank you for giving this! Go for it, Morgaine!
magicXheart chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
go Morgaine! always kinda felt sorry for gwenhwyfar tho. great fic
CanaceErinn chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
It's about time Morgaine slapped Gwenhwyfar! She was the most annoying character in the book...nice job.
schwanendreher chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Well that was certainly relieving. It's nice to hear Morgaine smack some sense into that imbecile.
deadaccountforreal chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
Hun, I coulndt agree more with this fic!
Miggyrow chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Really Good! I love it! I always prefer Morgan to Gwen! She was just so Miss goody-too-choose ! (Is it even the good words?) I share your perception!
Elda Aranel chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Go Morgaine! I've been waiting for someone to stick the wretch in her place. Read ya later!

Elda _
SabineHolterman chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
You did really good on this story! I really liked the emotion and feelings you put into the two characters. Only one question did Accolon and Morgaine really have an affair? I got thee impression from the movie that she stayed loyal to her husband and gave up Accolon. Anyway once agian great story, I look forward to reading more from you!
CelticWarrioress chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
I liked the fact that Guinevere and Morgaine actually fought!I've been waiting Morgaine to do this throughout the whole Morgaine would NEVER call Guinevere a sorceress and witch since she clearly was not and because others called HER the above.
depressionisanillusion chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
ooh ooh ooh! Gwenny got told! WOW! that was awesome! i am so happy! i wish that had happened in the book (i didn't see the miniseries but i read the book a few times) but, alas, it is not to be. but hey, reading it on here is good enough for me!
Elda Aranel chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Wow. Told off. I've waited forever for someone to write something like that. Great job. Read ya later!

_Elda
sarika chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Well done! I actually liked this... lots of tension between Gwen and Morgaine. I just didn't think (in the movie) that Morgaine should have accepted Gwen so openly when they were in Glastonbury after when she did to her. I never liked Guinevere (not in the miniseries anyway though she had more character in the book). Good job!

- Sarika
lovetowrite390 chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Nice! Great portrayal of the characters!