Reviews for Shadow of the Serpent
nayin1704 chapter 5 . 8/14
this became really stupid
katiek121 chapter 35 . 1/23/2015
I liked this series! It was different from other Harry Potter fanfics I have read. The relationships were good. Hunter was my favorite new character. Thank you for writing this. I will look at your other stories.
Potterhead chapter 35 . 12/3/2014
I have been reading this ever since I found it at every chance I could. I've been getting in tons of trouble at school just to read it. This is so brilliantly done I can't even explain it.
sherryola chapter 35 . 6/2/2014
wow, this was a fabulous story. I admit the first chapters on the island bogged down a bit for me, but then they all made more sense later, of course. I know this has been completed for a long time and you're probably not writing fan fictions anymore, but I wanted to let you know this was brilliant,a nd I'd have loved to have seen more in this universe.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/14/2014
I knew she was the damn key as soon as the key was mentioned
Guest chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Oh for gods sake this damn key is ginny and I don't understand what's going on but I have a suspicion

Oh and by the way your writing is beautiful it doesn't feel forced at all just going with the flow
katiebethjackson1 chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Wow! A wonderful start! I love how claire has changed and apologized. Itching to read the next chapter!
katiebethjackson1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
a great start! so creative i'm itching to read the next chapter!
TheOldMasters chapter 35 . 9/28/2013
Incredibly done! Amazing use of the Mesoamerican civilizations to weave a fascinating story. I do wish that you will return to writing on ffn, because your ability to take a rather obscure idea and truly make it your own...I know you're doing well as a writer, wherever you are.
Samantha chapter 35 . 4/26/2013
OMG I've just read the whole thing and its amazing, you're a brill writer. it was so unpredictable BRILLIANT!
TheProfool chapter 35 . 11/22/2012
Good show, read this one in a day too.

Enjoyed reading it.

Grammar note: take care with your homophones, as good as this note will do many years after the story is finished.

Was an interesting concept and I appreciate the fact that you've written it so that I can read it.

Write on,
(get it? homophones joke)
David M. Potter chapter 10 . 10/18/2012