Reviews for Shadow of the Serpent
katiek121 chapter 35 . 1/23
I liked this series! It was different from other Harry Potter fanfics I have read. The relationships were good. Hunter was my favorite new character. Thank you for writing this. I will look at your other stories.
Potterhead chapter 35 . 12/3/2014
I have been reading this ever since I found it at every chance I could. I've been getting in tons of trouble at school just to read it. This is so brilliantly done I can't even explain it.
sherryola chapter 35 . 6/2/2014
wow, this was a fabulous story. I admit the first chapters on the island bogged down a bit for me, but then they all made more sense later, of course. I know this has been completed for a long time and you're probably not writing fan fictions anymore, but I wanted to let you know this was brilliant,a nd I'd have loved to have seen more in this universe.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/14/2014
I knew she was the damn key as soon as the key was mentioned
Guest chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Oh for gods sake this damn key is ginny and I don't understand what's going on but I have a suspicion

Oh and by the way your writing is beautiful it doesn't feel forced at all just going with the flow
katiebethjackson1 chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Wow! A wonderful start! I love how claire has changed and apologized. Itching to read the next chapter!
katiebethjackson1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
a great start! so creative i'm itching to read the next chapter!
TheOldMasters chapter 35 . 9/28/2013
Incredibly done! Amazing use of the Mesoamerican civilizations to weave a fascinating story. I do wish that you will return to writing on ffn, because your ability to take a rather obscure idea and truly make it your own...I know you're doing well as a writer, wherever you are.
Samantha chapter 35 . 4/26/2013
OMG I've just read the whole thing and its amazing, you're a brill writer. it was so unpredictable BRILLIANT!
TheProfool chapter 35 . 11/22/2012
Good show, read this one in a day too.

Enjoyed reading it.

Grammar note: take care with your homophones, as good as this note will do many years after the story is finished.

Was an interesting concept and I appreciate the fact that you've written it so that I can read it.

Write on,
(get it? homophones joke)
TheProfool
David M. Potter chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
Beautiful story!
David M. Potter chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Great start!
lila chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
amazing story!
Alifromnm chapter 35 . 9/18/2011
Wow is all I can say! What a story, what an ending. I hope at some time you come back to this story with another sequel. I will have to mail my friend anything she wants by recommending this story. Thank you for the wild ride.
Jimbocous chapter 35 . 8/10/2011
Truly an amazing pair of stories. Somehow, adding them to my favorites list doesn't really do them justice. The incorporation of Mesoamerican legend was inspired, and with the exception of the odd homonym here and there the writing was techincally flawless as well.

My thanks for the hours of enjoyment your writing has brought me, as well as thanks to your husband and family for your service to our country! And, finally, just thanks for a great read. Looking forward to enjoying others you've written!