Reviews for It Only Hurts When I Breathe
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
I suspect the reason he lived through the snake bite was the basilisk venom running in his veins.

Excellent story!
DesolateDreamer chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
wow. that was really good! i have to admit i laughted when harry said 'i told you so' ha ha.
TheDeathChamber chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Wow. I can just hear his desperate scream of agony. Snape adopting Harry, well that's a bit less likely. But still good.
Lady Rumbottom chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
EEP! HOW COME I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS!

I love your descriptive writing. YOU KICK MAJOR ARSE! Although it didn't move me to tears, sadly enough, it was very shocking. I was beginning to think...maybe...just maybe...Harry was going to die. DUN DUN DUNN.

Ah, I don't know.

Anyway, this is so great. God, I'm jealous of j00 and your amazing...writing skills...

Snicker.

::applauds::

-Lady Rumbottom
Dreamer-in-the-dark chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
Oh my god... I'm crying as I'm typing this. It's so real. I bet the end of the series won't be as good as this. No offence to her majesty Rowling but, this is freaking brilliant. It confused me a little bit when it switches from 1st person to 3rd but you know, whatever. It's too sad though. Way to sad. It hurts when I have to read sad fic. And I have to read it, i HAVE to! Omg. Still crying here... someone gimme a tissue?
Kaie chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
absolutely amazing! the feelings that he has are so real! sorry to say that it didn't make me cry, but then again i rarely do. still wicked good though! keep it up!
FanFictionAddict2009 chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
WOW! This is a GREAT STORY!
ScarletAngel68 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Again, I noticed two or three parts where it changed to third instead of first person, but otherwise, once again, it was excellent. _ Ha, Snape!
jess1z1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Yup. I cried indeed! *sniff* loved it! *sobs*
Sphinx chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
is there more i ned more!

Sphinx
Iorhael-nin chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Many thoughts.

AMAZING.

Sounds like the ending to the book. You should write this series. ::grin::

-Your friendly neighborhood Slytherin