Reviews for Harry Potter and the New Neighbour
Loveless150050 chapter 2 . 12/30/2015
She's a vampire! Those are blood pops!
sadL chapter 3 . 11/27/2015
FUGGIN KNEW IT MUAAHAHAHA
sadL chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
shes probably a vampire er something, also if Harry goes out with her I will disown you, because Yaoi rules/ 3
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
"... He wondered if Ana's ex had been a circus runaway."
Or Dumbledore, perhaps?
Seele Zeit chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
Vampire. Definitely a vampire
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
A "Mary-Sue" warning would have been nice, but you couldn't even be bothered to put an "Original Character" warning - thanks for nothing!
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT THIS IS REALLY OLD BUT I LOVE IT!

Seriously, you had me at "He wasn't even on the school football team, scrawny little bugger that he was." PFFFT. The irony.

Very good and clear writing style, and near-perfect characterization. I like this new Ana character. Also, Sirius lives! If that wouldn't make me love it at once I don't know what would.

Will be reading this.
RemusJLupin32 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I read this story it was great you misspelled hello through out the story, and Weasley a few times
Bananas-ofthe-WorldUNITE chapter 27 . 11/4/2012
Wonderful! Really enjoyed reading this, well done! :)
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
Wow, I'm not going to keep reading this as I'm in the middle of finals and this story - as awesome as it is - as when you say Drama, you mean it! I have to admit I love the miniscule hints of slash/yaoi that you threw in the last few chapters and that's awesome, but even if this is strictly het I don't mind; adding it to my favs so can find it again after finals and keep reading; bye bye :)
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Whoa..
I'm willing to bet Ana is Vampire... Just a suspicion...
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 27 . 5/4/2012
LOVE IT!
KellieAM chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
It caught my attention immediately!
PinkMermaid chapter 27 . 8/1/2011
Awesome story! So did Snape move in next door to the Dursleys?
Zzzazzz chapter 5 . 5/26/2011