Reviews for Harry Potter and the New Neighbour
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
"... He wondered if Ana's ex had been a circus runaway."
Or Dumbledore, perhaps?
Seele Zeit chapter 2 . 4/29/2014
Vampire. Definitely a vampire
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
A "Mary-Sue" warning would have been nice, but you couldn't even be bothered to put an "Original Character" warning - thanks for nothing!
ink and blue jays chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT THIS IS REALLY OLD BUT I LOVE IT!

Seriously, you had me at "He wasn't even on the school football team, scrawny little bugger that he was." PFFFT. The irony.

Very good and clear writing style, and near-perfect characterization. I like this new Ana character. Also, Sirius lives! If that wouldn't make me love it at once I don't know what would.

Will be reading this.
RemusJLupin32 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
I read this story it was great you misspelled hello through out the story, and Weasley a few times
Bananas-ofthe-WorldUNITE chapter 27 . 11/4/2012
Wonderful! Really enjoyed reading this, well done! :)
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
Wow, I'm not going to keep reading this as I'm in the middle of finals and this story - as awesome as it is - as when you say Drama, you mean it! I have to admit I love the miniscule hints of slash/yaoi that you threw in the last few chapters and that's awesome, but even if this is strictly het I don't mind; adding it to my favs so can find it again after finals and keep reading; bye bye :)
OldestOfTheYoung chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Whoa..
I'm willing to bet Ana is Vampire... Just a suspicion...
WallWatcher33 chapter 27 . 5/4/2012
LOVE IT!
KellieAM chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
It caught my attention immediately!
PinkMermaid chapter 27 . 8/1/2011
Awesome story! So did Snape move in next door to the Dursleys?
Zzzazzz chapter 5 . 5/26/2011
Go Ana!
FirePhoenix86 chapter 27 . 4/30/2011
Wow...I absolutely loved this story! There were a few small errors like, you spelled Trial, Trail. A Trail is a path you walk on, Trial is like the court trial. You also spelled McGonagall wrong several times in several chapters. Other than those, I can't really remember any big errors.

I've never really liked stories that turned Sirius into a Vampire before, they always end badly (or not at all on this site). i really enjoyed the vampires in your story. they were different than the Vamps we hear about in canon and aren't the twilight-y versions either.

I only wish you could have given Remus a girl. For a while I thought you were going to have Remus become some sort of mentor/guardian of Emma, the little wolf girl. That would have been super cute! Remus being a little Wolf daddy, lol. I know you wrote a few one shot or side stories, but I hope that some day you might write a full length sequel. Or a short novella about Remus getting a girl.

Well I'm off to read the couple one shots now! Awesome story!
DrAnime203 chapter 27 . 2/5/2011
This is bloody brilliant! You are a genius. *fangirl rant* 3
ZutaraAlways chapter 27 . 1/3/2011
This is the exact fanfiction i've been looking for all the time! this is so eloquently written with such an excellent plot! love sirius and ana! and remus of course! :) reading this is like reading the actual transcripts for a movie! i can visualize every scene with every move and every word in my mind. WELL DONE! :) i look forward to reading more of your works! :D

-ZutaraAlways