Reviews for Behind Blue Eyes
tat5934 chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
I'm french, so I'm glad that there was some french sentences in this chapter :-D
tat5934 chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
Ha ha! Ron is so funny! And I love the chapter's title
tat5934 chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
Aww! So cute
tat5934 chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
Liked tjis chapted! It was funny :-)
tat5934 chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
I'm so gonna love it!
Sparkly moonlight chapter 34 . 7/26/2014
I was hoping Draco would get all his eye sight back XD
Sparkly moonlight chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
Well done! I always imagined Draco fluent in some other language somehow XD
Sparkly moonlight chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I like blind Draco but it always hits me to the heart.
ntalcenent chapter 34 . 6/16/2014
I've seen several references to the Labryinth, sounds like a movie to watch. This was poignant but not completely tragic story. Severus's character lends himself so well to being a "Shane" but instead of leaving forever he conquers his pain and returns stronger than ever...it truly is easier to run and keep running. "/ Like the story title too - Behind Blue Eyes by The Who is a favorite song.
ntalcenent chapter 32 . 6/16/2014
Damn, wasn't expecting Remus and Dumbledore to die here but it fills the sappy void for sure. So tragedy mixed with gallows humor, it's a 'twisted, mixed up messed up world' but a good story.
ntalcenent chapter 24 . 6/16/2014
Sooo very romantic and amusing too...but getting a bit sappy. Or maybe it's just RS Wild Horses in the background that's messing with the mood?
ntalcenent chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
") I enjoy the clever insulting banter and personality interplay, it is a critical part of most good stories.
MySweetEscape chapter 22 . 4/13/2014
It's probably pointless to comment on a story so old, but there is no one else to rant to so...

Remus has ruined everything for me. I have no respect for him any longer and I'm disappointed Snape took him back so quickly. Ew. I'm with Draco - He should have just hurt himself rather than sleep with his pseudo-godson's ex-boyfriend. Disgusting. I'm not even sure I'll be able to finish this story even for D&H I'm so grossed out.
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Draco try to be brave in front of getting blimding and still got the whump element later.

Look promising
RosettaMalfoy chapter 34 . 12/8/2013
this was sooooo amazing! I love it! you are an amazing writer!
1,491 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »