Reviews for A Kiss Before You Go
scienceguy chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
That was a delightful read - excellent work.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
loved it
Yunagirl07 chapter 7 . 12/8/2008
This story is absolutely great! I loved it and it looks like I found my new favorite pairing xD Great job.
SeverusPotterSnape chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
wow, i almost forgotten about tis story. love it. can't stop reading it.
Mishiko Shinsei chapter 7 . 5/14/2006
This was so cute! Thanks for sharing!
awww chapter 6 . 1/18/2005
sato is a really great brother! aw! he's so cute!
Ziven chapter 7 . 11/20/2004
Oh my god! I never would have thought! *claps loudly* you deserve it. I was kind of diasappointed that there wasn't more fluff, but I guess you should save it for another story. I loved it, especially the ending. You're one of a kind.
The White Phoenix chapter 7 . 11/16/2004
OMG, how cute! Why haven't I read this one before? I jumped when Seto just appeared out of no where in Chap. 6, and would've SMACKED Jou in this one... what a birthday present. Happy birthday, Mokuba! *hugs Ashes* Nice fic, keep writing more.
AmunRa chapter 7 . 11/13/2004
Aw... and a happy ending was had by all!

This was an excellent story! I'm glad that not only did Mokuba get what he wanted, but he got a promise for much more. I would love to think that Yugi and Mokuba would make a relationship work. I would love to see them try, at least. There aren't any plans for a sequel, are there?

Thank you for sharing and best of luck!
DarkestAphelion chapter 7 . 11/13/2004
Oh, that's cute. It was a great story.
Lenusya chapter 7 . 11/12/2004
I'm wondering if I ever reveiwed this before...but it is very cute and sweet. I never thought of Yuugi and Mokuba as a couple before...but I like it.
Nenya85 chapter 7 . 11/10/2004
Charming ending! Property of Motou Yugi - well I guess Yugi told him. I like the way he was very gentle and teasing. There was a sense that Yugi gets just how young and in some ways innocent Mokuba is, and that he really cares for him.
Nenya85 chapter 6 . 11/10/2004
I loved the Kaiba and Mokuba exchange - and how he reluctantly concedes that Yugi's a... good guy - high praise considering the source - And the comment: It's nice to see we share deeling about Jounouchi lmao!
The Six of Hearts chapter 7 . 11/10/2004
what a cute ending. It was a great story. And it's funny that Yugi watched Mokuba freak out the whole time.
CherryRedHead chapter 7 . 11/10/2004
Oh... There is definitely not enough YuugixMokuba writing around. And to find some as well written as that pretty much made my day. (Thankyou! _)

Yes. Liked that. Couldn't stop reading it, actually, I was sitting there like 'Okay, one more chapter then I'll go and study for this stupid Law thingy...' and I never did. Well hell, I've done enough revision anyway. And it was worth it.

I have to say, I absolutely loved the thing with the chaste kiss and Mokuba's description of it... I could see him saying that... just seemed to suit him, somehow. And the thing with the boxers... that seemed to suit Yuugi, too, in a way that I can't quite figure out. (But maybe that's for the best... *grin*)

And I hope you don't mind if I add this story to my favourites list... _