Reviews for Twice in an Eternity
Terry Kay chapter 11 . 9/9/2009
Very, very good! Well written with a logical plot. Thank you.
riley-poole27 chapter 4 . 12/27/2007
is an interesting story, and you got all the parts right with mr smith. but it is weird having 3 angels instead of just 1.

good job nontheless, and keep it up.

Smith is the best!
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 11/1/2007
Thank you for the ending! I am sorry I didn't get back earlier to finish it. I like it! In fact I like the whole story so much I ended up rereading it for a second time which is why you are ending up with reviews to chapters I didn't review the first time around. Keep writing. Now for Mr. Smith's second chance!
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 11/1/2007
Tried to fix it. But stumbled instead of finessed it. Keep working at it.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 11/1/2007
Another good chapter. It does matter what we say and do.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 11/1/2007
Good chapter. Sarah isn't going to find it easy is she? Then shock of shocks Billy doesn't want to be popular! Wow!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
Excellent point, Alicia! Except maybe you could have befriended him.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 11/1/2007
I only got to watch it for a little bit but I liked it a lot. Good story.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 11/1/2007
We never realize how much pain we inflict on other people. That is why we need to be aware of others feelings. This is an excellent story.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
Excellent! Mr Smith gets to train another Helper. Talk about OTJT!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Excellent and timely beginning! I am looking forward to read the story.
mondscheintomate chapter 11 . 1/20/2005
You found the perfect Ending for this FF. I felt so happy for our beloved Mr. Smith. He really deserved it! *tears*

I'm recommanding this story.
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 1/4/2005
*blush* Thanks for the kudos!

Seriously, I really like this ending. It has all the characterization of the show. It ends well and ties up most of the loose ends.

If you are serious about a Chapter 11 (and it is complete as the story stands, so you don't really need it if you don't want too), might I suggest you deal with Alicia's family that she was working hard for?
mondscheintomate chapter 10 . 12/30/2004
New Chapter *hugs you*

I'm glad you're still writing on this fic!

It's so cute! )
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 12/26/2004
Good Story! But you left out their new lives! Once in a Lifetime always takes us back to their lives to see how they have been changed! Chapter 10 is needed!