Reviews for Slightly Mad
LadySugarQuill chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Hehe, serves her well, trying to stick her nose ito Harry's life.

I don't know why, but this is so cute! Slightly-mad!Harry is adorable. Great work!
striped-fire chapter 1 . 1/19/2005
OMG! that was so funny! i died laughing but came back form hell to write this review!
Kiki Cabou kcabouhotmail.com chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Hee hee! Brilliant! And of course ... slightly mad. That was hilarious. I enjoyed it. Great job.
Shikala chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
Gods almighty...

My face is about to fall off.

I laughed a lot, if for no other reason than how completely *bizarre* the entire story was.

You're lucky. I have a predeliction for the completely insane and infathomable. Therefore, this shall be added to my favorite fics immediately.
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
I'm seriously laughing SO hard right now. You have no idea. Great job!
Jesika-Jesika chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
that was funny and i like ur disclaimer too my favourite part is when he keeps reminding her that he is only slightly mad and then offers her some tea
The Flying Moose chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH crocociles...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
k8e 2 lazy 2 log in chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
hehehe i like this! great short fanfic man *showers writer with flowers* i love how he kept saying stuff, and THEN saying other stuff...
startledsunshine chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Short, but great entertainment. I definately had a bit of a laugh. I love your perception of HP. Hope to read more of your stuff soon.

Cheers
preoperative chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
That was very odd. And only slightly less confusing. Nice fic tho. Are you planning to do more? It seems like you could certainly, i dunno, 'go places' expand and yadayada. Stil. Nice fic!

Pre -.-
The Bigger Bat chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Actually, he sounds slightly retarded. But this was a cute story. Very interesting and well written. Good Job!