Reviews for CinderJordan
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
I love it! Hilarious! I really enjoyed it!
ButterflyGirl89 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
OMG, this is the funniest thing ive ever read. I could just picture it as a story. It was fab. Great writing.
abstractwhisk chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Okay, that was flippin' hilarious.

theonlyxception chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Wow, that rocked my night. Thanks for the great classic story of CinderJordan, look forward to reading your other stories.

rae1112 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
HAHAHAHA! omg that was halarious! i enjoyed the fact nigel wore a tutu...oh the possobilities...

im not really a jordan woody fan, but that was awsome
azncinnamon chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
awesome story! update soon!
NadezhdaSt chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
LOL *falls out of chair on the floor laughing* This was hilarious,simply and perfectly hilarious! LOL I'll be smiling like an idiot for hours now!I absolutely loved two quotes in particular:"DA’s don’t use scalpels. They hire other people to slit their victim’s throat."(which had me in a laughing fit on the floor,I really should write this down :))and "Say, Nige, have you ever had the urge to wear a pink tutu..." I'll be reading this whenever I feel sad about something,I bet it can cheer the dead even...I'm adding it on my favourites list for future rereads and laughing fits.;)
nici's anatomy chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Oh, this was good!

CinderJordan and Prince Woody ;-)

Now I wish to see Nigel in his fluffy, pink tutu with wings and a wand ... I think I cant watch one ep without thinking about him wearing this.

And the bad step employer Garret is also a good idea!

I loved the ending:“ that I’ve given you your scalpel back, doesn’t that mean we’re supposed to live happily ever after?”- "Together?” Prince Woody scratched his head... “Well, yeah, that’s how all the fairy tales end..” - “Look, I am the most singularly unhappy person you’re ever gonna meet. How about if we just kiss right now and then I’ll buy you a beer at the Pogue tonight?”

So typical Jordan!

I hope you will write more things like this!

SuperKateB chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
HILARIOUS. I laughed like a fool the whole way through. Brilliant, especially with Nigel in the tutu.

Great work. _
jigenslove chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
he he he, that is so cute _, i could definatly use a fairy godmoth...father like that. good work and keep it up...
Tez chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
LOL...excellent ending :)
MissDanielle chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
too funny!
canadianfan1984 chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Aw... This was such a cute story!

I am a HUGE Cinderella fan and I love this take on the classic fairytale! WELL DONE!
not-falling chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Heh, that was very good, a nice, non-serious story for once, it's nice sometimes for stories not to be totally intense...

Jez1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
RFLMAO! Oh this was a classic! Well done.