Reviews for Late Night Awkward
Completely Confunded chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Now, if only he could've realized this in the anime...
pastel kittens chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Awwh this was nice :)
Chouko Chango chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
"it involves sake, a kimono, a dare, Asuma and a duck." Now i'm really curious. i'm guessing it would be halarious.
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
nice story and situation.
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Ouch, poor razor-burned Sakura... This was a really lovely story, it's nice to see them interacting. *hearts* Sakura really does deserve more time with her teacher!
montycrowley chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Very, very nice. In character in an awkward situation, and you managed to pull it off quite convincingly. Great work! I enjoyed the general Kakashi and Sakura interaction. :)
JuJukins chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Oh... and the jealousy kicks in.

Embarrassment be damned; I want to see Kakashi in the hot springs. NOW.
Nevany chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
Great insight on the characters and I love how you shoved them in an awkward situation and still kept them pretty much IC

I suddenly wish I could go drinking with Asuma and Kakashi xD
ShipperTrish chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Hm...I guess I never reviewed this story. Funny, since this is one of the first KakaSaku stories I ever read that inspired me to start writing KakaSaku stories of my own. Anyway...

I love this story because the characters and the situation are believable. I also like how the bond between them is subtle, like something is brewing just under the surface. And lastly, I like how he doesn't just jump her or vice versa. It's just a quiet, intimate moment between them that allows them to get to know each other better.

This has and always will be one of my top favorite KakaSaku stories! _
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
That was really cute. Good job.
TekJounin chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
Loved the humor! And the awkward situation, with the way they handled it, seemed believable.
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
I liked it. It makes me yearn for more.
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
haha! that was hilarious
Aufera chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I understand why you named it what you did. Omigosh, how embarissing if that were to happen!
pajaroenvuelo chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
This is too sweet! I think they are both adorable like this. ;)