Reviews for In the Arms of a Stranger
Babykanga chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Is there a continual ? pls do tell.. i would like to them to meet again
91st-daydreamer chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
aww it's such a cute story! ] really liked it! hope to read more of your work! D
Rayray chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
OMG! I feel like crying too!

Sweety story so far! Love it!
RofS chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Wow, this is really good! I hope this isn't the end - it seems so brilliant! As I think I said in another review, the formatting makes this story a little bit hard to read, but other than that, great job!
thunderangel12 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
The story was great. But is it complete? I thought they would meet somehow. And the story felt like-I can't express. It was like you felt what you wrote. Excellent.
Butterfree chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Great first chapter!

I just love how you write, it's raelly cute and touching

CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
QueenTiria chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
What an amazing start! This could turn out to be a great story. Please update!
JazzieJazzJazzGirl chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
hey when r u updating? it seems so mysterious and i wanna finish it, so plz update?
vinh chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Lovely fic. I hope there's a sequel or something.
crossmyheartforever chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
wait...if your updating it...than it's not a one-shot? Didn't it say 'complete'? Woa..someone help me out here...I'm confused. .
a hopefull dream chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
OH MY GOD! YOU LEFT IT THERE! omfg... i loved it..i was ready to CRY! and i dont cry often! please PLEASE update soon!
Lady Maia chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
1 to 3 weeks? are you sure your calendar is not messed up? it already taken you 2 years! two long years and you haven't updated yet! joke joke! hehehe...

Why? what happened? why aren't you updating? *rattles midi tenshi* is there something wrong? you got 70 reviews with just one chapter (not counting mine)... and below the summary it wrote 'complete' but I don't think this is "complete" where's the 4 years later or the novel or anything you've written in your summary?

Pls. you left us hanging for a very long while. I was hooked to it even with one chapter, I love the story... so are the others who wrote a review. Someone even said writers block! and I don't think its writers block if your story wasn't updated for years! So pls... Update this fic pls... Me begging you! I'm really hooked! (whoah... now I'm a fish? lol) Someone is still waiting for this fic to be updated... I think that's the wrong term... more like All of us are waiting... and waiting... and waiting... (need I go on?)

Anyways... this is a really great chapter. If I can even say You're a great author for writing this fic and the style of your writing is brilliant! PLs. Update! and please remember that there are people who are still waiting for this fic and are really hooked just like me! pls. Update soon!

lady maia

p.s. sorry... If maybe I offended you or anything... But I am just telling the truth. People don't like a very long term un-updating author. and I know you don't like that too! hehehe. again, I'm really really sorry!
deadflo chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
that was great..
someone you will never know chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
It was wonderful are you going to update anytime soon because i hope you do so please update soon it has been years since you last updated.
I will not tell you my name chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
It was the greatest fanfic i have read so far keep up the good work but you said that you would update it has been 2 years and you said your story was completed but it isn't but anyways that was so good.