Reviews for Why Inuyasha and Kagome Started Out with Problems
Dark Wolf AG chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
She does think to herself entirely too much doesn't she! I love it, what true Inu Yasha fan would take this story the wrongway! Any how good job...I do however dislike Shippo...and all the cute-for-the-sake-of-cute-to-lure-younger-and-female-fans characters. He's so...useless. Anywho, good job my dear lady. No more coaching for the Wolf, i'm back at school now. So surprisingly I'll have more time. But not that much more...i'm a junior and entering the bulk of my major...so I'll have to study more often. But i should be able to read and write some more so, it's a good thing I guess. Excellent job me dear.
manga chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Note one: I love your stuff and this is dead on about the narration. Good job.

Note two: Shippo wears a ponytail because of the era that "Inuyasha" takes place in. I don't know if it made it into the anime but in the manga that's one of the first things Kagome notices, that all the men are wearing topknots.

Note three: "-chan" and "-kun" aren't strictly a "boy vs. girl" thing. I'm not 100% sure of the details but "-Chan" can be used on anyone significantly younger than you. "-Kun" can be used on girls as well, say for example between a little brother and an older sister. "-Chan" wouldn't be quite appropriate because she's the elder.

Sorry. Not trying to lecture you but I lived in Japan for three years and read (and watched) Inuyasha as it was coming out over there. Thought I'd pass along some of the stuff I picked up. :)
Pyrinsomniac chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Hee hee!
Miyuki chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
even though ive never actually seen inuyasha people i know constantly rave about, and the summary caught my eye, so eh. i decided to give this a read.

im glad i did. heheh . i almost feel bad for inuyasha ... almost ..