Reviews for Crooked and Unpaved
Meg Wolf 21 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
please make a second chapter oh please please please i love this one so good sow ahrgh i don't even have the right words to describe it it was fantastic awsome deep ... ect idk i ran out of words *sweat drop* its still really good pleas continue
Be one with Mother Russia chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
... silence... but u no that if I review, its cause it was good.
Beast Boy and Raven Fan chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
i liky very much hope you write another one.
calitana chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
yes another chapter please.

wait forget the please just do another chapter
kenda chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
I really liked this. You should do another chapter.
JenKristo chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
short and wonderful! you have room to expand if you wanted to write more, but its wonderful as a whole.

this is what a good story is. a good story doesnt just have an end, it has the beginning of a new story. it leaves readers with something to imagine.

fantastic work.
love.strawberries chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Yay! I loved it!
CTraffic chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
Oh My God...I LOVE IT! Please write more like this!
Raven chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
It was nice, like a breath of fresh air,

A break from the norm, which is good cause normal

Is totaly boring. I'm very fond of the whole TsumeXToboe

Pairing, plus the plot was really neat, but your detail

Could use a little work.
fullmoonhowls chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
That was awsome! Why though? Why did Toboe want to run away? That I dont understand. I wonder if its because he felt worthless. You did say that. So that must be it. Anyways, that was great! Keep writing oneshots and/or stories!
jinks chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Oh my gosh. I love it. It was different from all the other Toboe/Tsume fics that I've read. I really like it. Good job on this nicely put together fic.
Draechaeli chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
sorry at school can't log in. this is a great fic you should continue it! it make a great story Tsume and Toboe off by themselves and perhapd Kiba and Hige searchin' for 'em or givin' up.

~Na
Inuyashaloverfan chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Write another chapter please.
canis lupis chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
oh, i love this! ... if i write more than one review, does that count as more than one person? please, please write more soon! if u do, defenitely more toboe/tsume action. the scene was very nice. :D i enjoyed it thoroughly.
shards-of-divinity chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
Keep writting this fic. It has a really good start Tsume and Toboe forever!