Reviews for All I Know
Mugglemaniac chapter 16 . 10/24/2013
THIS WAS FUCKING BEAUTIFUL OKAY
zhujian chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
it's so sweet! Can't help smiling :)
sylvia.przychodzki chapter 16 . 6/8/2013
Very cute story and had some great laughs in it! Though I would have preferred a bit more conflict in the story to make the light moments more enjoyable. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
umm... not the best... but DEFINITELY not the worst...actually, it was pretty OK
Emma chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
I am really enjoying reading the first 2 chapters and can't wait to read some more, i think the progression rate is great it's not too fast or too slow you write really well
Romione1434ever chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
So like reading this for the 4th? Time? X) :)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/24/2011
OMG THIS IS THE MOST SWEETEST AND AMAZZING STORY I'VE EVER READ! LOVE IT SO MUCH! RON HERMIONE 4EVA! 333
mrsgeorgeweasley16 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
OMG! I can't stop smiling! I love this story so far!
Isabelle chapter 16 . 11/15/2010
Sequelen Please?
Admiral100 chapter 16 . 10/9/2010
Very nice epilogue. Though i don't really like proposals in public display. I found them very non-romantic. And Dumbedore with McGonagal? That's yuck! I mean he's like 150 and she's like 50.

Overall it was a great and very sweet story! I really enjoy every chapter! I found this a little late, but better late than ever. And thanks for your replies. I wasn't expecting them after all these time... :-)
Admiral100 chapter 15 . 10/9/2010
That was bloody sweet. Their love declaration was sooooooo romantic. I'm jealous now!
Admiral100 chapter 14 . 10/9/2010
aaaawwwwwww. How sweet was that? They had their Ball! They deserved one...
Admiral100 chapter 13 . 10/9/2010
It seems that Hermione's birthday wasn't over. And they slept togeher, huh? That was sweet. Very funny the Dean,Seamous,Neville part. I like that Ginny took the initiative and kissed Harry. It looks like the girls are more brave to do that...
Admiral100 chapter 12 . 10/9/2010
Very cute birthday day. Ron seems to be taking it very seriously the whole "I'm Hermione's boyfriend". Good for him.

I know you wrote this 5 years ago, but God i can't tell you how much i hate the "Draco-Head Boy" crap. I really want to meet the first person who thought that and bang his/her head on the wall. It's like a cannon now in HP fics that Hermione is a Head Girl and Draco Head Boy. Why? I don't know. Since your story is AU and Draco never become DeathEater it make sense, but reading non-AU fics where Draco becomes HB after the war is a joke. The guy brought DeathEaters inside Hogwarts to kill Dumbledore, he almost killed Ron and Kattie Bell, he run off before the battle with mommy and daddy to save himself and after all that they congratulated him by giving him the greatest honour a Hogwarts student can get? I repeat i'm not talking about your story, but God at some point this nonsense must stop! Honestly when i read a story and i see that Draco is a HB i stop reading it. I won't do it with yours though...
Admiral100 chapter 11 . 10/8/2010
I loved it! "How could he even fancy Ron? I'm much prettier than Ron is." LMFAO!