Reviews for Silver Wings
gast chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
What a dark fic! The soldiers were so cruel. I really wish you continued the fic but judging from the last time you updated (2004) I guess it's highly unlikely. Nevertheless, I think you're a great writer and I thoroughly enjoyed reading Silver Wings
Pandonetho chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
actually now that i think of it. im probably wrong. your probably right with going with drug. dont mind what i say about that dragged thing sorry bout that. :D really great story though. i really hope you will continue
Pandonetho chapter 2 . 9/21/2005
good story but one thing. its dragged not drug. it doesnt make sense to say they drug her. more sense to say they dragged her.
Justin Toxicated chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Awesome. I do wish very much that this was updated.
Marle chapter 2 . 7/13/2005
Definately an awesome story. I can't wait to read more!

Take care and be blessed!
kilafer chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Great Job please continue.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 2/28/2005
This is quite an intriguing story so far, but it seems as though you haven't updated in several months. Please do so, this story has a lot of potential and it would be nice to see it carried on.
Campin' Carl chapter 1 . 2/26/2005
Magus/Schala? Well, I guess...Incest is the best, put your sister to the test.
Eugenides chapter 2 . 11/4/2004
Great story so far.I love /Janus and Schala are my fave update soon.
Almighty God of Paper chapter 2 . 10/17/2004
this is very well-written... the torturing of schala in the first chapter reminded me of the beginning of the passion of the christ... odd. good job, and i look forward to more.
Tetsukon chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
this is a great story and my only hope is that you update soon. i would give sugestions to what would come next, but i realy like the way this is going right now and dosent need any changing.

update soon.
Kendoro chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
nice, i read your other version of this story of , its really good.
OblivionIsAtHand chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
I like schala stories.. i really do, i don't think i have read one like this here. At first, I didn't think the idea of her going to 590 AD was so great, but i ended up liking it, the run-in with humans and all that stuff.

Two things caught my attention: 1: if my memory serves me right, Gaspar was the one who had the time travel theories, not Belthasar, but that's not really important./ 2: in the summary, you mentioned it will eventually be a Magus/Schala... hell, i was hoping i'd find another fic like this, i think its really interesting... twisted... but interesting. and i think you should write more... :) Nice work.