Reviews for Spirit Chaser
Hmseneca chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Wow... I am truly impressed. Just enough mystery to make an amazingly erie story.
LadyMelieka chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
OMG, I am so touched by this fic.

It's truly beautiful, and it's about Cyborg, which makes it even better.

Once again, such a brilliant fic
Angel of Nevermore chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
holy crap that was good, this one is going on my favorites. Ciao
Cantaloupe Zest chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
Oh! Oh, that's so - I've overused this word in reviewing your stories, I'm fully aware - sweet. I think the title fits perfectly, too. I love the whole idea of the story; it's a good idea. You're a great writer.

Love,

Pools
ChocolateCurlz chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Aww... that was the sweetest, funniest, and most orginal Cyborg fic I've ever read. Poor Cy, he doesn't get the limelight he should have. Pity, he's such a cool character! And Charlotte, I loved her too! You did a great job with keeping the Titans in character, and as for any spelling mistakes or whatever, I didn't notice any (but that may just be because I make so many myself I hardly notice _). Keep writing,

CC,

-One by one the penguins steal my sanity-
keystone chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
I wish I knew the word to describe this story. So amzing. So passionate, and truthful, and honest. Frail and strong, quivering in the face of the world with fists clenched. I would say I love this story, this tale, but love is to common a word, and not powerful enough for it.

You are ana mazing author Carly. Heather said you were, and I believed her, and now I know. I have never read a better story, one shot or otherwise, in all of my existence. I never expected a fan fiction to actually touch me, but this is simply stunning. So profound. The best, that's all I can say. This is the best thing I've ever read.
softballtitan009 chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Wow...that was...beautiful. I cried...

titan009

P.S- Please read my stories!
softballtitan009 chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Wow...that was...beautiful. I cried...

titan009

P.S- Please read my stories!
Liz chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Excellent. Charlotte is a very intriguing character. You make her sound so interesting, like she's someone I'd like to meet.
Wanderer3 chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Whoa, the spooky ghost encounter on the highway story, Titans style. I thought it was a soon, her dieing only a week before the convention-thing, a month maybe, but I nit-pick...don't take it personally. I liked this story, very nice. P.S. I figured she was a ghost or somethin when she said, "Don't ruin the memory", It just got stuck in my head she was 'living impaired'. Later, Gotta Blast!
Instant Coffee chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
LOOK AT ME! I'VE GOT COMPUTER ACCESS! _

This was prolly the best one-shot I've ever read in my whole life so far! I is be serious, Carly! Very proud... the vocab usage and detail to specific things... the flaws and beauty you made the readers see in Charlotte (I KNEW she was a ghost! YAY!)... the ending...EVERYTHING! It was perfect! If there were any flaws, I didn't catch 'em, I was so into the story.

Great job! FAVIES! YAY! _
King Cheetah chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
My my, such a fresh and fanciful retelling of the phantom hitch hiker urban ledgend. Well written and well concieved... HOWEVER;

First model year of the Ford Mustang was 1964, it making it's public debut in the James Bond movie GOLDFINGER.

The degree of reflected light from an object is it's albedo; use your words. _

Still, all in all a first class effort. Care to follow this up with similar Titan tales of ghostly trevails?

Your humble servant,