Reviews for Something Entirely Different
kat chapter 4 . 1/24
I thought that chapter two was absolutely HILARIOUS! It had me cracking up at just about . And apparently, Kagome is the type of girl who stabs a nigga when she gets mad at her man lolz. Funny and cute in a morbid way that I dig c:
Anonmyous999 chapter 4 . 1/20
I have got to say, this was DEFENETLY an interesting read. I really like reading your stories and am glad to have found these stories.
VideoGamePokedex chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
I love your story.
you said in your profile you want to know how we found your stories. so im gonna tell u
I was reading a random profile, looking through favorite stories when yours caught my eye.
i read it and reviewed of course.
I decided I wanted to read more so I went to your profile.
Then I found this story.

So there you have it.
Agashi chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
So... WHY were they unable to kill each other? Did I miss something important?

The romance was cute, though Sesshoumaru's development from antagonist to love interest seemed very abrupt and could have used a little more fleshing out.

Good story overall
gomugomu chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
that. was. epic... and soo awesome :D
Montara chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
He fought his feeling for her so much he almost killed her for good and he still hadn't learned his lesson and left her only to come back because he couldn't stay away. A very weird start but the ending was a good one.

She really is a forgiving person to let him into her life and heart like that.

It was an interesting story. Thank you.
Montara chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
"This is so weird," the fox child stated from the security of the miko's arms. Everyone nodded in agreement. - I'm nodding, too.
Montara chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Well, it will be very hard to become more with someone that tried to kill you a couple of times...
alicewiggles chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
i want to watch you live come something more than that
AdamiteAshes chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This story always makes me laugh...in a very, very good sort of way. Thank you for creating such a heartwarming story!
lia.a.karas chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
Very good story original and humorous at places. Keep up the good work.
AdamiteAshes chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
AWESOMENESS! Made me laugh, made me cry.
Akumi chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
I fucking adore this story! I read it a while ago, and being perpetually lazy, did not comment. Now, stumbling across it again, I think it deserves my proclamation of love! It's written well, utterly hilarious in a darkly humorous way, which fits my sense of humor to a T, and even morbidly romantic. With a little fluff, maybe black fluff, thrown in. I can't stop laughing at the absurdity of it all! Although, it's written quite believably, it's just the situation that's so ironic that it's beautiful. I love your sense of humor and style of writing, as I've read a few other stories by you, yet again not commenting due to my previously mentioned chronic condition. Either way, thanks for the laugh and entertainment. Definitely a favorite. -Akumi
brokenly yours chapter 4 . 6/29/2012
just wow. very original. (: i enjoyed it!
dragonic-maiden365 chapter 4 . 4/24/2012