Reviews for Something Entirely Different
FeatherTreeForest chapter 4 . 1/21
You're right, this did turn out pretty strange. Interesting and worth the read, but strange all the same.
Iced apocalypse chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
I felt as if it was absolutely necessary to leave a review this was absolutely beautiful in it's subtle-ness and I really believe it actually portrays a sesshomaru that could exist. I felt his struggle to just feel... To just be able to let go. I believe It ended perfectly as well; to say that he wishes her to live speaks more volumes than saying 'I love you'. Their situation is definitely something different.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
IMPOTANT!
Youkai does not mean demon in Japanese. It directly translates to specter or ghost. Oni means demon! Youkai is often mistaken for 'Japanese monster' but its not. Just like the word 'manga' people think it means japanese comics but it really just means comic. For example iron man is a manga. Because it is just a comic. So when you are reading a manga like inuyasha but its in English really you are just reading a comic. People probably won't stop writing youkai in their fanfiction bit just so you know it's wrong.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
That was great! I really loved it! I absolutely loved how it ended with Miroku saying 'something entirely different' ! Loved it! XD
katara Y.O.U chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
I really loved this...
kat chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
I thought that chapter two was absolutely HILARIOUS! It had me cracking up at just about . And apparently, Kagome is the type of girl who stabs a nigga when she gets mad at her man lolz. Funny and cute in a morbid way that I dig c:
Anonmyous999 chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
I have got to say, this was DEFENETLY an interesting read. I really like reading your stories and am glad to have found these stories.
VideoGamePokedex chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
I love your story.
you said in your profile you want to know how we found your stories. so im gonna tell u
I was reading a random profile, looking through favorite stories when yours caught my eye.
i read it and reviewed of course.
I decided I wanted to read more so I went to your profile.
Then I found this story.

So there you have it.
Agashi chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
So... WHY were they unable to kill each other? Did I miss something important?

The romance was cute, though Sesshoumaru's development from antagonist to love interest seemed very abrupt and could have used a little more fleshing out.

Good story overall
gomugomu chapter 4 . 6/11/2013
that. was. epic... and soo awesome :D
Montara chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
He fought his feeling for her so much he almost killed her for good and he still hadn't learned his lesson and left her only to come back because he couldn't stay away. A very weird start but the ending was a good one.

She really is a forgiving person to let him into her life and heart like that.

It was an interesting story. Thank you.
Montara chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
"This is so weird," the fox child stated from the security of the miko's arms. Everyone nodded in agreement. - I'm nodding, too.
Montara chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Well, it will be very hard to become more with someone that tried to kill you a couple of times...
alicewiggles chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
i want to watch you live come something more than that
AdamiteAshes chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This story always makes me laugh...in a very, very good sort of way. Thank you for creating such a heartwarming story!