Reviews for Something Entirely Different
jj chapter 4 . 6/16
i like very nice
CC Sprinkles chapter 4 . 5/31
That was such an odd story. Obviously your muse had something to just get out and I am torn over whether I could believe it or not. On the one hand, Sesshoumaru (Mr. Killing Perfection) finding love via the happiness of killing seems so plausible. On the other, Kagome being okay with him being quiet and sitting quietly with him seems hard to imagine. Anytime she finds creatures she talks to them. She talks to herself! Lol I also have a hard time believing Inuyasha would accept any of this from start to finish. Not that he would get a say, but he is pretty dang stubborn. That coupled with Miroku and Sango and everyone not trying to intervene even if Kagome doesn't die. Still seems hard to be believe. I think with more detail between this coupling and phenomenon, more fleshing out of their interactions and more of a secret liaison, and maybe a distraction for the rest of the gang (SQUIRREL!) I still enjoyed how different this was. And your author notes and disclaimers are my absolute favorite. They aren't as obnoxious, grating and cutesy as the others. Keep it up! _
young kagome chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
Too cute! I loved it. Great job!
Xyllara chapter 4 . 6/30/2015
Okayyy...That...was definitely weird...but at the same time entertaining...I'm just curious as to why the last one was different...any ways good story with a unique plot...you should write more...
jarjayes chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
This was strange, indeed.

it's very different.
jarjayes chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
I second Shippou in that assessment!
You weren't kidding when you said that your fic is weird.
jarjayes chapter 2 . 6/23/2015
Reminds me of Highlander...
FeatherTreeForest chapter 4 . 1/21/2015
You're right, this did turn out pretty strange. Interesting and worth the read, but strange all the same.
Iced apocalypse chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
I felt as if it was absolutely necessary to leave a review this was absolutely beautiful in it's subtle-ness and I really believe it actually portrays a sesshomaru that could exist. I felt his struggle to just feel... To just be able to let go. I believe It ended perfectly as well; to say that he wishes her to live speaks more volumes than saying 'I love you'. Their situation is definitely something different.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
IMPOTANT!
Youkai does not mean demon in Japanese. It directly translates to specter or ghost. Oni means demon! Youkai is often mistaken for 'Japanese monster' but its not. Just like the word 'manga' people think it means japanese comics but it really just means comic. For example iron man is a manga. Because it is just a comic. So when you are reading a manga like inuyasha but its in English really you are just reading a comic. People probably won't stop writing youkai in their fanfiction bit just so you know it's wrong.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/10/2014
That was great! I really loved it! I absolutely loved how it ended with Miroku saying 'something entirely different' ! Loved it! XD
katara Y.O.U chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
I really loved this...
kat chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
I thought that chapter two was absolutely HILARIOUS! It had me cracking up at just about . And apparently, Kagome is the type of girl who stabs a nigga when she gets mad at her man lolz. Funny and cute in a morbid way that I dig c:
Anonmyous999 chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
I have got to say, this was DEFENETLY an interesting read. I really like reading your stories and am glad to have found these stories.
1111111111111111111 chapter 4 . 8/28/2013
I love your story.
you said in your profile you want to know how we found your stories. so im gonna tell u
I was reading a random profile, looking through favorite stories when yours caught my eye.
i read it and reviewed of course.
I decided I wanted to read more so I went to your profile.
Then I found this story.