Reviews for Gone
Luz-fictiongirl chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Gosh...i feel like crying, it was so sweet TTTT
Martin III chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
The premise of this is rather strange; why would Linear die young? Obviously we can all die at any time, but from a literary standpoint it doesn't make much sense.

The poem itself is beautiful, however. It's a great tribute to the Mag/Linear relationship, and I felt my heartstrings being tugged as I read it. It's sad but not morbid, which certainly helps one look past the strangeness of the premise. In other words: It's strange that Linear would die, but this poem isn't about her death. It's about her life, and that's makes it relevant even if the reader refuses to even suppose that Linear would die young.
MegaDaffy chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
I thought that was a very nice story. Oh and about your note, I think that technically Evolution Worlds is really both Evolution 1 and 2 on 1 disc. Don't hold me to that though as I do not know if that's true or not.
Joe chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
This was horrable. I mean, this isnt poetry at all. Poetry flows andhas a comand feel to it but this really didnt. Save yourself from the embarisment of this crap that this person calls "poetry".
Ayren Okami chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Excellent fic GamerGirl Rose. It gets a 10 from me
meteorsummoner chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Nice although I keep wishing what happened to Linear, it's still very good fiction. Very emotional too.
eveeee90 chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
that is so sad i love it. write another one. Because there isn't enough of story i love it very emotional.