Reviews for A Completely Innocent Addiction
Good Day,
How the heck does this fanfic doesnt get a thousand reviews?! Its really surprising how two opposites were well portrayed then later be in a undoubtfully, beautiful relationship! Author, I HIGHLY PRAISE YOU FOR THIS FANFIC its well written and perhaps, also well planned, considering that you had made this masterpiece when I was only a year old, I wonder how you are fairing now. You mighy not be able to read this review, but 14 years had already passed! Ohh ghod I really wonder how the author(s) are doing with their lives! I really loved this from the bottom of my heart... SO THANK YOU AUTHOR!
utsukushi tenshi chapter 4 . 5/13
the story was cute and has its unique depth on how the two different species with completely opposite personalities become one because of a completely innocent addiction.!
carnivorous butterfly chapter 4 . 4/23
i really liked your story...
a very different coming together for the two :)
Airee Ichinose chapter 4 . 3/9
I really enjoy reading your story! I hope to read more of your stories in the future. Keep up the good work.
Marie-S-Raven chapter 2 . 7/5/2017
Oh man, this is me with books!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/4/2017
LOVED THIS!
Koneko chapter 4 . 2/11/2017
This was really cute and well-written, as usual.
loveliex chapter 4 . 12/13/2016
One of the BEST sesskag fanfics I have ever read! Love the comedy. Love the story!
Love the way you portray their characters and your writing style.
Salome Maranya chapter 4 . 9/1/2016
Quite the read. It had me smiling up to the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
I actually read the whole thing, I was amazing. You need to keep on writing stories ,or I will be sad.
Mischief101 chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
Is the book she's addicted to a real book?
The calling chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Can't wait to read more of this
DarkBloodTwilight chapter 4 . 5/6/2015
Awwwww 3 I literally almost cried when I finished this :')
priscila chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
loved, really addictive XD (no pun intended)
the ending was really cute too.
Montara chapter 4 . 9/3/2014