Reviews for Mirrors of the Past
TopKat chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
absolutely beautiful...and very, very sad. The ending seemed bitterweet compared to Remus' tawdry beginning - his reaction to his 'relatives' was perfect.

amazing stuff. :)
Dace chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
Ok, nice mix of painful memories at the start, with the steaminess in the second half (which I love, by the way. You write it so well ;P) and then right at the end... All thoughtfulness and it's nice and perfect...

Anyhow, it's far too late to do a better review (and I've never been good at them anyhow... So I'll just finish by saying "This is great - why did I take so long to read it?" and go to bed )

Wunderbar!
Obviously Oblivious chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Lovely! Very well paced, I thought.
Kelsey chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
Beautiful. I loved the way that Remus knows he hates Sirius, but he also knows that he loves him- it's wonderful, especially, at the end, how he can have the happiness of the memories and the bitterness of grief and everything comes together in such a confused way. It seems exactly like what someone who thought they knew Sirius very well would have been thinking. Though I had never thought of the Lupins as proper and haughty before- interesting idea!
pcg chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Oh, this was good. I don't exactly agree with your characterizations of Remus's family, but I like them nonetheless (and by 'like' I mean I wanted to shake them until they got some sense :D). This was beautifully written and I liked it loads!
Maglor's finch chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
This is really good. You captured Remus's feelings of loneliness and non belonging very well. But the last part, especially Remus's feelings after their first night of lovemaking, is very convincing and realistic, too. This should have more reviews.
funscone chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
*sobs* This is just too brilliant... so, so... *blows nose on notepad coz that's the only paper available* love it... Bai / Helena
AddictedToEwan chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
That was beautiful. And sad. And beautiful. And really sad. And I really, really loved it.
Polkat chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
sarah is such a bitch!

ha... got that out of my system. but she is. incredibly well written though. love evil/plain nasty people. and of course that fabulous microscope line. and remus being the only one allowed to hate him...

*sighs* and you said you didn't like it originally... *seethes with jealousy*