Reviews for The End
Dude man chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Reveal the secrets of Hawaii
Sora Loves Rain chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Damn, this story was beautiful & heartbreaking:)
theWanted123 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
This is so heartbreakinly beautiful.
CupCakeyyy chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Oh brilliant... now I'm crying
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This was a very well written and thought out story.
I'll add this to my story favs.

:))
Silver Scorpion chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
OMG! This is bloody brilliant! I actually cried when Harry died. The emotions were well displayed! Keep writing!

Hugs,

Silver Scorpion
cardsgal89 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I'm bawling my eyes out right now and it's 3:31 in the morning! Thank you for that now i can finally go to sleep.
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I love this fic. I am a total H/Hr shipper and can't stand R/Hr at all, but for some really scary reason I can read this...

Its amazing how you managed to please R/Hr and H/Hr shippers at the same time, with them not really minding about the other ship. It is rare when you get a story like this

Keep Writing

Princess Ducky

P.S. I'm sorry I haven't reviewed this yet, I was so sure I had...
takigirl chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
*sniff* that a sad and wonderful great story love it!
atruwriter chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Usually, I really dislike Ron/Hermione; even in small doses. This story was just beautiful though! You almost had me in tears. I love how you wrote it. I knew he would die, but I couldn't help but hope he wouldn't. And then when he did, it was just... right... but still wrong? You know? The love Hermione had for Harry was captured incredibly. Beautiful work!
SWChica2005 chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
That was an amazing story!
adamolupin chapter 1 . 12/12/2005
Man, this is the second time I've read this and I'm in tears again! This is really good stuff. So sad. I think I cried the hardest (not sobbing, but certainly crying) when Ron gave Lily's last name as Potter. I've loved just about every Harry Potter thing you've written. You're by far one of my most favorite authors and I'm eagerly looking forward to your next story.
emerald eyed blonde chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
OMG Your story made me cry. Ron is truly a good friend. Wonderful story!
AnjaliMalfoy chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
NO! HARY!
SexciTibby chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
im crying...im actually crying...oh the pain, the misery...WHY MUST YOU DO THIS!...great...*sniffle*...story...*blows nose loudly*...i...loved...*sniffle*...it...HARRY COME BACK! WA!