Reviews for The White Gull Calls
The Last chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Hello, Fae! Or Aorla, whichever you prefer. Just read this, because not much of what you write is that which I understand. ' This was pretty good, though a bit confusing for the uneducated reader in the books such as I. [I'm not stupid; My brain's on Holiday. There's a difference.] And no, Holiday is no drug. So good writing; nice job picking out some of his feelings, though it seems like there could be room for more detail down that path other than the fact that we know he's sad. BTW: If you're wondering who I am, it's a dramatic, schizo blonde from your middle school past vaguely known as 'Insane'. Chow!
Liriel Peredhil chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
This is really a wonderful story! Combining Elrond's deepest hopes with the poem of Earendil and creating a less sorrowful end than Tolkien himself gives.

You don'T just let him be the lord of Imladris, but the child, missing his parents, as well, just a 'normal elf' with all his responsibilities behind him.

I would love to translate this story into German and add it to my Elrond-archive. Would you agree on this?

Please contact me( ) - I'd be happy to hear from you!
legolasette chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
dude great story! you write well!, sorry i didn't sign i can be lazy.

dude your a mormon?

no way! i am too! which makes you rock even more!

well thanks for the review on my story, even though it was a flame, no prob, i just like to know what people think.

well keep written, because obviously your good at it!lol

bye
Eriala chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Very powerful. I really liked the way you interspersed the Earendil poem with your story. It was a nice creative idea, too.

Keep up the good writing!

(and also, lots and lots of thanks to you for reviewing 'Seagull', I really appreciate it!)
Aulenosse chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
This is grand. Elrond is such an awesome person.

Great use of the "Earendil was a Mariner" poem.
ANONYMOUS chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
wasnt Elwing a swan?
shukuchi chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
"As Lord of Imladris, husband of Celebrian,"

When I first read that, I thought, "Keleborn? He's not Galadriel!" Just thought I'd share that strange experience(I'm such an idiot :) ).

Good job with the poem, write more stories!