Reviews for Sesshomaru's Love
Aero Tendo chapter 12 . 3/6/2005
A good chapter and I'm sure that Inuyasha will catch up with Kagome seeing as how fast he is to begin with, unless she uses the "SIT!" command every time she sees him in which he'll never get near her. Where's Rin and Jaken? I guess they'll show up eventually. :)

Thanks for the Birthday wishes at the bottom and for saying I'm such a cool author. :)
Anari chapter 12 . 3/6/2005
OMG...SO CUTE...i did something like this but the characters name Was Ranya! and there was another one with Fullmetal Alchemist and a girl named Anari...(my nickname) but please write more...This is the best...i never thought Sesshomaru could have such beautiful feelings...DO YOU HAVE TO MAKE INUYASHA LOOK SO BAD THOUGH! I LOVE INU...please write something nice about him next time...
chii576 chapter 12 . 3/6/2005
hey its great. cant wate for u to up date it. byebye:)
Inny-hakky chapter 11 . 3/3/2005
i like your story but i just have one question where is sango?
missmanga90 chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
Ok this is good But I think hes falling for her too fast but this is your story so you get to say whats right and wroung -*
EnoughToTemptMe chapter 1 . 2/26/2005 exactly is this story finished? or did you just decide it was too boring now and lied about it being finished and just quit? cuz i was really looking forward to reading a good fluffy sesshy story. and it ends with inuyasha being all evil to sunny. boo inuyasha! n e way, r u sure it's finished? cuz i would really love it if you came up with more chapters for it. ...oops, i just saw the last update date and it was just a few days ago. sorry, i remember what you said about your arm being in a sling. i should have checke wrote all that. SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE KIANTE! thank you, and i hope your arm is feeling better soon.

ja ne!

Seeker of Solitude chapter 11 . 2/26/2005
i still say i hate snow boards now but... i love your storys still and please keep going with them
chii576 chapter 11 . 2/25/2005
hey its great. cant wate for u to up date it and read what happeneds. bye:)
Inuyasha Obsession chapter 11 . 2/24/2005
Great update! Poor you! I hope you get better soon! Can't wait to find out what happens next!
Phalon22 chapter 11 . 2/23/2005
Aww... Fluffy is so gonna kill Inuyasha. Update as soon as you can and great chapter!
bowwowlover chapter 11 . 2/23/2005
I don't really like the way u made Inuyasha an over-protective jerk. I think he should have beena lil bit more understanding. Keep writting, its getting good so far.
Do I need 1 chapter 10 . 2/21/2005
goody gody god! keep it comin!
Seeker of Solitude chapter 10 . 2/21/2005
hee hee 1 thing, on your summary it says this story is finished which its not but its a great story
bowwowlover chapter 10 . 2/20/2005
The story's going good, keep writting!
Inuyasha Obsession chapter 10 . 2/20/2005
Wow, nice story so far! I can't wait for your next update!
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »