Reviews for Sesshomaru's Love
Bloody Heartless chapter 12 . 9/24/2004
yay! inuyasha & kagome time. yea! * so happy* plz update (date) soon!
KN138 chapter 11 . 9/20/2004
I knew sesshomaru had a soft side. I love your story. Mabye you can have someone like Naraku do something Drastic or mabye add another guy that likes sunny. Sorry I know its not a good idea but I hope it helps.
Bloody Heartless chapter 11 . 9/20/2004
bad fluffy-sama you should know that what you can't have. so stop stealling inu-sama sword. *toungue stick out* well please update soon
Matilda Longue chapter 10 . 9/19/2004
This story's nice... I like the plot so far... I anticipate the next read eagerly.
lady-sesshoumaru41 chapter 10 . 9/14/2004
Hi, neet story. a little out of charater but cute none the less. whats wrong with rin?
NightPredator chapter 9 . 9/10/2004
I just know that you aren't going to make it a very happy and mushy ending immediatly. You are so going to put a twist in it! I just know you! Anyways update soon! Ja ne!
NightPredator chapter 7 . 9/6/2004
lol...XD I can imagine Sesshoumaru blushing like that! Lmao! Update soon! Ja ne!
black rose 2008 chapter 7 . 9/6/2004
i really like this story so far. plz cont. with the next chapter soon!
black rose 2008 chapter 6 . 8/28/2004
i like it. plz hurry with next chapter.
NightPredator chapter 4 . 8/15/2004
Opps! lol In my review for chapter 5 I accidentally wrote 'MODY' when I meant for there to be two more 'o's so it would be 'MODY' lmao Anyways like I said before...update soon. And Sesshoumaru is a bit out of character but in a fan fic I'm working on most of the time he's nice to Inu Yasha so oh well. Ja ne!
NightPredator chapter 5 . 8/15/2004
Oh my gosh! This is such a funny story! lmao! I loved it when Inu Yasha got hit by lightning thanks to Sunny! Man! We can definitly call her MODY! Happy, sad, annoyed, angry, flirtatious! Anyways update really soon okay? Ja ne!
Leo-Raye chapter 3 . 8/5/2004
i think that sesshomaru is way outa character but i like the story anyway
Insane Dragoness chapter 3 . 8/5/2004
very nice. plz write more soon.
Khepri chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
... Wow, that sucked. Where's the character development? Why is Sesshoumaru speaking more than he usually does in three episodes? Why is Sunny's name Sunny and not something Japanese? Where's the plot? What's going on?

I'm sure that if you develop things more, this could be a fairly good story, but right now, no offense, it isn't.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6