Reviews for A Scary Demon
NightPredator chapter 12 . 9/6/2004
Wow! That was a good ending! I'm impressed that you actually made Kagome do that! Well for your good story here you are! *hands over a bunch of fresh cookies* Ja ne!
Miko Kagome Archer chapter 12 . 9/5/2004
I cut my finger on a pair of sisors and it's bleeding like mad, good fic
Kikani-kun chapter 11 . 9/1/2004
HI! I absolutly love your story. I really cant wait till the next chapter.
anthropophobia chapter 11 . 8/29/2004
bye who who who? pleas tell me its sango or shippo or miroku or inuyasha but not koga
Lockonheart chapter 11 . 8/29/2004
a cliffy after a good chappie! i can't wait to read who had tackled Kagome. plz update soon!
mT96 chapter 11 . 8/28/2004
good job update soon
iLvsimplepln2 chapter 11 . 8/28/2004
great job keep going
Tranador chapter 11 . 8/28/2004
very nice please update soon!
yumi165 chapter 10 . 8/20/2004
wow, great story, i love it! but dont make kagome look like she needs to be safe all the time, at least let her fight alittle and impress inuyasha. please post the next chapter soon!
Anon A. Mauze chapter 10 . 8/20/2004
oh dear...poor Koga...for the perfume bottle anyway. Oh is Inu gonna get her? About time, I say...lol
Sorcerer of Darkness chapter 10 . 8/18/2004
NO HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT THERE! and this is pretty much the same story from Rabid Kouga fangirls i think that is what it is called. I hope your the same author and your just redoing it. Well update soon!
Aero Tendo chapter 10 . 8/18/2004
Very good and except for how Koga's acting, his insults seem very much like him. I laughed when he got hit by that perfume, I doubt his nose will be of much use for a hour or at least he'll have a hard time smelling through such a direct contact for a while until he has a chance to wash it off and if I know Koga, he'll be too stubborn to think of that right away.
Lockonheart chapter 10 . 8/18/2004
oh, i wonder what is going to happen next. plz update soon.
Miko Kagome Archer chapter 10 . 8/18/2004
uh-oh
Tranador chapter 10 . 8/17/2004
i do like this one please update soon!
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »