Reviews for Made to Be Broken
commander will chapter 11 . 8/29/2016
FINISH THE STORY!
It's left on a freaking cliffhanger!
And it's been over 10 years!
If I had a dollar for every TDAT fic that hasn't been finished. I could buy Google
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 12 . 2/11/2014
:O please continue!
SMC-Country chapter 12 . 2/21/2013
Please come back and update this story soon. I loved the movie and your story is fabulous. Loved the scene with Laura and Sam playing video games, it was so cute.
cherryblossom1031 chapter 12 . 6/18/2010
i no u havent updated in a while! but this story is amazing! please! please! please! update soon:)
fantasyinmymind chapter 12 . 3/13/2010
Just found this story and got hooked. I really hope you come back and finish it.
Lattelady chapter 12 . 5/12/2008
This is very very good. I hope there is more coming. I liked the movie, but I love this story.
LittleLotte-xox chapter 12 . 3/23/2008
CONTINUE! This is great! I ned to see what happens!
LittleLotte-xox chapter 6 . 11/18/2007
So good! Lovee it
LittleLotte-xox chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
very good story! i just wanted to ask, i havn't seen the movie in quite a while, and.. is Laura's last name Chapman? I can't remember.. but awesome story

peacee
HakushoRurouni chapter 12 . 8/5/2007
You know...you are the epitome of evil. You let this story lie so long without a conclusion...and now I'm sitting at my computer pulling out my hair and wondering if Sam is gonna live or not. I love this story by the way...but you should finish it! GAAH! You cause me grief!

-HakushoRurouni
LoveAlways101 chapter 12 . 5/19/2007
I know u said that u might not finish but PLEASE finish it! I want to figure out what happens to Sam. PLEASE FINISH IT!
TnTornado chapter 12 . 4/12/2007
I really like what you have here - you left off with a huge cliffhanger!

Hope you update soon,

TnTornado
CHARLIE chapter 12 . 3/29/2007

You need to finish it! (Cries in a masculine way without sheading a tear)

I'm serious though, this is an awesome story and I'd love to hear the rest of it!

If you get the time drop me a line :)

Chuck
RandM4eva chapter 12 . 3/23/2007
oh my goodness! i just started to read this story and i absolutely love it to death! speaking of which i really hope that sam doesnt die but hopefully i wont have to wait long to see if he does (wink wink! LOL!) just please post asap because i LOVE this story!
hippiehappy chapter 12 . 8/5/2006
Oh man! Way to leave me on a cliff, dangling for dear life. You HAVE TO UPDATE! Theres no way around it. I NEED to know what happens...

And what happened to that Coleman guy?

anyway. PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE ...please?