Reviews for Stupid Boys
Guest chapter 12 . 8/4/2013
Hahahaha awesome. Love the story. As for James and Lily... I can't believe they did that in front of all the students and faculty. Poor Sirius... Those two need to get a room.
Obviously genius chapter 12 . 6/12/2013
Yay
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
Haha aww this is so funny and cute!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/26/2013
AMAZING!
Perfect plot, Perfect length, Perfect character personalities (Sirius- being a laughing yet incredibly amazing moron) Perfect everything!
Just... PERFECT
LilyLuna257 chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
*throws loads more roses*
ThePerfectMess chapter 12 . 4/8/2012
Great story. xD
LALA chapter 12 . 9/4/2011
that is an insane story ! the ending is so so so so good ! really love it and well done :)
Amanda D chapter 12 . 3/25/2011
I loved your story! thank you so much for writing it :)
PurpleHedwig chapter 12 . 12/16/2010
awww

Sirius rocks!

James rules!

Remus rocks!

Peter suck! (sorry, but i personally hate him)

Lily rules!

James/Lily the best couple everrrr!
Randomadness chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
Honey, you have a gift for the hilarious. As in pee-your-pants-and-knot-your-hair-funny. And I'm not even embarrassed to admit it.. whoops! Oh my. Did I just say that out loud?

Huggles and Internet Dessert,

rm
sarabirchtree chapter 5 . 9/7/2009
After reading-

"Snip, snip goes all that lovely, luscious hair."

"NO!" Sirius all but screamed, making a few people turn to see what all the fuss was about."

I almost died of laughter! I had to cover my mouth because I didn't want to wake my family up but I think I did anyways... well I think this is the best characterization of Sirius i have seen in a fanfiction :D

well I'm off to read the rest of your story! tata!
Randomadness chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Wow. That was hilarious! And sweet! So... hilariously sweet? Keep it up!
RombaTomba96 chapter 12 . 7/12/2008
Pleasepleaseplease write a sequel!
Pessimist chapter 12 . 7/8/2008
This was a hilarious story!

xD

I love how Sirius didn't really look "fantastic" at the end, even though that was part of his plan.

LoL
Ninja23 chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
That was really, really, good! Not just sweet but funny too! I really liked the pudding chapter the best.